question

Reaction score
I was doing some hammer curls the other night, when I noticed at the end of the excercise I had a large lump in the middle of my forearm. It's gotten smaller and it doesn't hurt. Anyone know what the hell it is.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could have been a pump weird pump, it could be that something exploded [ok, not THAT extreme] and caused some swelling, I have no idea.

If it's not giving you problems, dont worry about it. If it constantly happens, maybe you should get it checkout out.

Reaction score
The day after, I had such pain on my entire arm that I couldn't even grip a pencil without having pain shoot through my arm. Now I am fine, but, just have a slight lump. I want to continue curling soon, but, don't want to risk hurting doing more damage

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get something like that with a good bicep workout... it looks like a bump under the skin. With mine, it's like a vein, where it goes down if you push on it.

Reaction score
No, I didn't do any warm-up stretches. I should've, but, my problem came from over dueing it. I was already tired as it was, so I did about 10-15 more reps then I should've. When I set the dumbells down, I had this massive bump on my arm. I was like wtf. It wasn't black and blue or anything, but, rather weird...I don't know what it is.