Question: What do actually works nowadays?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah. Thanks mate!
Now it’s going the way I’d imagine it to go! Thanks for the reply.

Again, I may assume you are not Brazilian, and so, not familiar with Brazilian date scene.
The same way, I’m not European.

So to further improve on what you said, my question remains. Where, when and how are you meeting chicks and filling the pipeline?

Consider that I do know it’s a numbers game (it’s actually the name of my journal) and also:
- Getting the girl is not the success
- Always have a back up chick
- Friendship, abandon all hope ye who enters it

So Im avoiding all this mishaps
I wish I was Brazilian because I have a serious thing for Brazilian women...I find them so fvcking Sexy...

Latina women in general but especially Brazilian...my roommate in college was from Brazil and he had some female Brazilian friends that would come over and hang out with us that were absolutely smoke shows.

Personally I have a GF now but when I was doing it, it was mainly thru OLD and then the random approach while I was out and about during the course of my day of I saw someone I was interested in. My GF actually kinda picked me up at a water park as I walked by shirtless and another guy came up to ask me what I was doing to stay in such good shape. Then she chimes in and starts talking to me and that was that...

OLD is by far the most efficient(at least where I am at). You can turn it into a cookie cutter operation if you have a good system in place. Message 15-20 women with unique messages in the morning that are relatively simple openers, respond to the messages you get back at night and then work on setting up dates from there. Rinse and repeat the next day.

Some people spend time to specifically go out and try and pick up women but I personally don't think it's a great use of time, especially when you could just be doing it while you are already out and about shopping at a store, or in a restaurant or out at the park, etc.

Just be ready to take advantage of opportunities when they are presented to you.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're only 175 cm (5'9") - that doesn't cut it these days.
Yes, I think it's a relevant factor. 170 cm here. With girls that are shorter than me I typically see their eyes/face light up in a completely different way. The factors that differ between my friends in IRL who slays and me, is getting closer to being only height. American presidents are tall, etc.

Last edited:

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome man. Thank you so much for your opinion. Which I haven't asked.

And returning the favour, according to your "friendly demeanour" you seem like an angry and spitefull little man. I dont need to be a woman for you to come across like that to me
You haven't asked, but you've made a miserable post seeking help from everyone despite being such a chad

Sorry for spitting some truth, enjoy your delusion

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I was Brazilian because I have a serious thing for Brazilian women...I find them so fvcking Sexy...

Latina women in general but especially Brazilian...my roommate in college was from Brazil and he had some female Brazilian friends that would come over and hang out with us that were absolutely smoke shows.

Personally I have a GF now but when I was doing it, it was mainly thru OLD and then the random approach while I was out and about during the course of my day of I saw someone I was interested in. My GF actually kinda picked me up at a water park as I walked by shirtless and another guy came up to ask me what I was doing to stay in such good shape. Then she chimes in and starts talking to me and that was that...

OLD is by far the most efficient(at least where I am at). You can turn it into a cookie cutter operation if you have a good system in place. Message 15-20 women with unique messages in the morning that are relatively simple openers, respond to the messages you get back at night and then work on setting up dates from there. Rinse and repeat the next day.

Some people spend time to specifically go out and try and pick up women but I personally don't think it's a great use of time, especially when you could just be doing it while you are already out and about shopping at a store, or in a restaurant or out at the park, etc.

Just be ready to take advantage of opportunities when they are presented to you.
Thank you for the insight mate.

I think that every approach has its pros and cons.
But one does not need to invalidate the other.

You should work with everything.
I much rather prefer real life than online, once you got the abundance mindset. In my opinion, it is required a certain ammount of balls to ask for a girls number, and they can sense it.

Online dating is an useful tool to get you out of scarcicity, but, overall, I'm not a big fan of Online Dating.

For several reasons.

Mainly is too much effort, for questionable chicks. You never know what you are getting until you are actually there.
- Real life approaches zero this possibility, as you get what you see.

Furthermore, there is the messaging process, which can be cookie cutter op as you said, but still, its an effort. And it can be a real effort.

And in the end, since you have to solidify atraction in date, and not prior to it, there is a chance of you walking out empty handed.
- Real life approaches tend this possibility to zero, as atraction is developed prior to the actual date.

Not saying it does not work, just saying that if you are out and about, you can leverage better this variants.

I'm actually going out on a bumble date today with a Turkish girl, so, I'm not against it.

-

About real life aproaches,

I broke free of the mental framework that I was operating in, got my confidence to just ask for the number in any viable interaction, and after banging the Irish yoga hostess last thursday, I kinda got the jist of it here in europe:

Pretty much what is clear to me now is that: kiss close = f close.
(Which is definetly not the scene in Brasil)

Cemented this theory this weekend in one of my few friends birthday party, after getting hit by an American chick, who asked if she could give me her phone number. I said yeah you can, but I'm going to the bathroom now, and I might stay there for a while. 1 min in, there she was, kiss close to f close. In the fking bathroom.

Also, number closing a girl after an IOI, such as her asking for my name, or what do I do, most certainly leads to a closing date.
Not a getting to know each other kind of date, as Online dates are more prone to be.

On my way back from the party, number closed the chick that was sitting right next to me on the bus trip, and the sales chick at the Vans store after the trip. Mostly because, the attraction was constructed in the interactions with both of them, whereas if was talking about literature at the bus, or the sales chick seeing me spend some cash on a sunday night.

Anyway, I think that everything is sorted.

Thanks bruv!

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I think it's a relevant factor. 170 cm here. With girls that are shorter than me I typically see their eyes/face light up in a completely different way. The factors that differ between my friends in IRL who slays and me, is getting closer to being only height. American presidents are tall, etc.
Yeah, of course. But you can get the face lit with any proper banged chick. You just have to bang them proper.

And yeah, it would be easier to go for smaller chicks, as it kinda makes sense, biologically wise.

For me, any chick about my height is game.
Ive done some chiks taller than me, but it feels weird for me.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't asked, but you've made a miserable post seeking help from everyone despite being such a chad

Sorry for spitting some truth, enjoy your delusion
Thanks little man!

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And in the end, since you have to solidify atraction in date, and not prior to it, there is a chance of you walking out empty handed.
- Real life approaches tend this possibility to zero, as atraction is developed prior to the actual date.

Not saying it does not work, just saying that if you are out and about, you can leverage better this variants.

I'm actually going out on a bumble date today with a Turkish girl, so, I'm not against it
Just an update on this. And the atraction building side of online dating.

It might’ve been a self fulfilling prophecy, but the date with the Turkish chick went kinda well, but, here I am posting…

…Not banging!

So yeah, not the ultimate fan of Online Dating.

There is still some hope, as she was clearly interested, and there was lots of kino escalation, but it will cost me a second date to find out.

Which is fking outrageous in this day and age.

Too much money. Too much time investment.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious as to how this helps a guy land women or get laid.
It’s just a slight flex, also known as a peacock move, because you are of high enough value to know how to navigate the situation and pull it off. I am talking about making subtle adjustments. Just enough where it’s almost subconscious

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What works? Women’s tastes vary.
You should be having it at least in a weekly basis.
You can get this efficiently with just one woman in a marriage or so-called "relationship" but those don't seem what you're into.
And sometimes I sing in a rock band in the weekend
This is enough to have a man fighting women off, even if he is not particularly attractive!

A list of what works these days, some of which have always worked:
1. Being rich.
2. Having a rich and powerful family (even if a man is extremely lazy).
3. Being tall.
4. Being a violent criminal.
5. Jestermaxxing, having a sense of humor, being a clown and entertainer.
6. Being muscular.
7. Acting and thinking like a woman.
8. LARPing as a rapper.
9. Being a certain kind of eccentric (think goth and emo).
10. Being a gang member or mafiosi.
11. Having an "edge," which just means being a bastard some of the time.
12. Status (can be gotten by big money, some other points listed or being a police officer, military man, firefighter, professor, or manager or supervisor at work, or other position in which a man pushes others around, etc.).
13. Being a content creator (when my son is a teenager, I will advise him to become one or at least have a strong SM presence).
14. Being a misunderstood sad sack, a wounded bird (goes with 9).
15. Hefty tattooing (sleeves, neck, hands included).
16. Driving a motorcycle, particularly if you drive like a madman, skirt traffic laws and drive between lanes while workcels are stuck in standstill traffic during rush hour.
17. Having a woman already (it takes women to get women).

I hope this helps, though I don't think people should go with points 4 and 10.

• Download
  • Accomplishments
  • Men
  • Term
  • Paint
  • Women
  • Searches
  • Menu
  • 15 Year
  • 20 Year
  • Download

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me whats the reason for a single, 36 yo man to brag on a online forum of other man?
If I wanted to brag I would say that I have an sticky entry on the fking DJ Bible.

Not that I'm laying 5 chicks in a year.

I'm not even active in here. Theres no one to brag bro.

You read it wrong.

I was clearly asking for clarification.

Its not okay, and since we are saying whatever we want. F you bro. Stupi d ass comment.

Even with all the amenities that followed.

And regarding numbers, again, Im sorry for your standart. For me, that is super low. And I wanna strive for best.
If you are okay with mediocre, good for you. Im not.

About the chicks, I know that ****, Ive been alive for the last 36 years. But before taking to the next level, you have to reach the first level. Which is the whole point of this thread. Not an case study on 5 bullet points that I made about myself.

And f about the impression man, I ditched all the chicks. Im asking about spinning plates, and when, where and how to get more plates. Thats it.

If you want to give an insight on that, be my guest.
Here we go again..another man responds to you in a kindly manner,but this little manchild is offended because of the word "humble bragging". I actually took time to respond to you from a personal POV and show you you are doing alright ,but our feminine leprechaun only hears one thing.

F you too you little bytch. I would K you TFO for talking to me like this in real life. I am talking swallowing teeth and using your head as a football.

And you're an idiot talking standards because you are In the same boat as me and 95% of men where you'll lay approx 5-7 women a year. It's almost month 9 you fool. My standards? I've slept with more women than you will in two life times. I am solely focused on getting RICH now. Slept with women from all continents. I've seen ,heard and done it all.

You will get exposed by every woman you'll deal with, and you'll be broke and miserable with this attitude.

(Sorry mods, but this makes my blood boil. i dodnt start the name calling and cussing. )Don't attack me and expect nothing back. You can PM me with an apology.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
What works today...

Walking up to women you find desirable out in reality, and saying "Yo". I'm currently enjoying a drink with with a chick I met just this afternoon, and this + the words "I'm going to Malangos tonight... Join me" tend to be extremely effective

Things in many respects WEREN'T this easy back in the 2000s and early 10s.. MeToo hadn't terrified men away from approaching during those days

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go again..another man responds to you in a kindly manner,but this little manchild is offended because of the word "humble bragging". I actually took time to respond to you from a personal POV and show you you are doing alright ,but our feminine leprechaun only hears one thing.

F you too you little bytch. I would K you TFO for talking to me like this in real life. I am talking swallowing teeth and using your head as a football.

And you're an idiot talking standards because you are In the same boat as me and 95% of men where you'll lay approx 5-7 women a year. It's almost month 9 you fool. My standards? I've slept with more women than you will in two life times. I am solely focused on getting RICH now. Slept with women from all continents. I've seen ,heard and done it all.

You will get exposed by every woman you'll deal with, and you'll be broke and miserable with this attitude.

(Sorry mods, but this makes my blood boil. i dodnt start the name calling and cussing. )Don't attack me and expect nothing back. You can PM me with an apology.
There’s a saying that goes:
you say what you want, you hear what you don’t want!

Don’t brag. Proceeds on bragging
Don’t cuss. Proceeds on dea th threats

Nicely done man.

You are full on joke.

And congrats on your average score, and your impressive body count.

Considering the vast amount of continents, 7, you are doing really good job so far! Way to go bub!

Good luck getting rich. Do tell me when you get here! ;)

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite your "accomplishments" and hobbies, you seem like a boring depressive tryhard. If I was a woman, that's how you would come across to me.
And how many times have you thought of placing yourself in the ' If I was your woman scenario when it comes to certain men?' Lol I hope you don't make that a habit because that would be a bit homo. This is a Dude's forum after all.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a saying that goes:
you say what you want, you hear what you don’t want!

Don’t brag. Proceeds on bragging
Don’t cuss. Proceeds on dea th threats

Nicely done man.

You are full on joke.

And congrats on your average score, and your impressive body count.

Considering the vast amount of continents, 7, you are doing really good job so far! Way to go bub!

Good luck getting rich. Do tell me when you get here! ;)
Thanks. I'll let you know motherf. On my way to get there..

Death threats? Ah, you the type to start a beef but backs down when shyte gets heated. I just thought you a valuable life lesson . Where I from you NEVER say f you to a grown man. He'll f you up. If you had some balls you would acknowledge you shouldn't use that type of language unless you want beef..but hey..it's clear as day you lack manners.

I believe someone else already called you a boring and depressing tryhard. Somehow that hits way harder than everything I said..