Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, i was wondering for the longest time, about the charicteristics of

SuperConfident Euphoric ect ect moods.

The coolest and "PictureBoy/Girls" of society have it and somehow
can keep it 24~7.

definition of the mood:

ultra-powerful state/mindframe
you feel unstoppable. Ultra sexy, ultra confident, where you can do no wrong.

It really is just a mood and its not WHO you are, when you have it, you can actually give it off like a AURA to everyone around you and you can pick it up just as easily, i'd like to know the phsyical changes when getting into this mood and breathing changes, because thats all it really is. its not what your thinking about its just your posture and breathing.

ex: i know for a fact:

holding your head high with a grin and deep breathing brings it out quickly,

i would LOVE to see posts on this and if there are any sites explaining the mood, thanks

Rob:cool:

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll let u in on a secret: nobody has it 24/7 ;)

when i tihnk of that i thikn of feeling super clean and crisp and everything is clear, comfortable in the environment and are sending off positive vibes, whole body is in synch with the universe, all of your insecurities die and you walk all over them

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw dude I get that occasionally, rarely. When it happens it's a phukng novelty and I don't even know how to handle it. I'm afraid that it'll just leave me like that, hanging. Usually with me it's followed by a downer rebound where I feel kinda crappy, manic/depressive-like. It's odd. How anyone could attain that 24/7 is beyond me. Drugs? Mental illness?

charlie brown

Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious i know whatcha mean. its the same way with me, after, its like i go through a confidence withdrawl, i think this is just an ok feeling but not as good as that boost before so it feels kinda bad. like if one is on heroin all the time and then goes w/ out, of course not nearly as strong. I have found that coming here to these discussions has enabled me to suspend that feeling longer than usual and im learning how to do it willingly.

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
believe it or not, it can happen 24~7 and its easy to do if you know how to do it. i know people on here know how. we just need to see them post,

( on a side note )
- -
if we are on the same page and thinking of the same mood, its more of a

HYPE mood that girls arent nessisarily attracted to or pulled to but, this mood is definitally better then having girls hanging on your nuts because in this mood your really dont give a F*** because you KNOW they cant have you

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't that the essence of NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)?
To start to associate your higher "states" (especially confident, productive, etc), with a specific trigger, so you can summon those states at will or nearly at will?

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not sure but i doubt thats what im talking about,

i mean basic common sence stuff

if you think of the most "SUPERCONFIDENT"

person you know i really doubt they use NLP or whatever it is.

im talking about that

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I've had that feeling all weekend. Self-talk helps.

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't that the essence of NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)?
To start to associate your higher "states" (especially confident, productive, etc), with a specific trigger, so you can summon those states at will or nearly at will?
Yes, it's called anchoring, and is based off the experiment of Pavlov's dog, where they could make the dog drool saliva in anticipation of food by merely sounding abell.

Furthermore, I have read studies and information about how your physical state can also affect your mental state. Like, if you were to purposely frown and sulk, you would feel worse in your mind, whereas if you were to purposely grin and laugh, you would feel better in your mind. Therefore if you change your body language and breathing so it is more relaxed and poised, you could probably improve your mental state as well.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fonderboy said:
Yes, it's called anchoring, and is based off the experiment of Pavlov's dog, where they could make the dog drool saliva in anticipation of food by merely sounding abell.

Furthermore, I have read studies and information about how your physical state can also affect your mental state. Like, if you were to purposely frown and sulk, you would feel worse in your mind, whereas if you were to purposely grin and laugh, you would feel better in your mind. Therefore if you change your body language and breathing so it is more relaxed and poised, you could probably improve your mental state as well.
Kinda like how right after a workout I have totally alpa posture and feel like a total stud/badass

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
I've felt this way. Fonderboy is absolutely right. If your in a bad mood, just make yourself smile and laugh a lot, and you will start to naturally feel in a better mood. I always do it in my car on the way to work in the mornings.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give yourself pep talks. look in the mirror and talk to yourself about whatever it is you're thinking about. Sounds lonely but it works!