[Question] Snapchat or Phone Number?

hoangtaybaokiem1993

Reaction score
I’ve been getting back into my habit of sliding into DMs lately.

I was wondering, from DM or Cold Approach, do you Don Juans usually go for the number or the Snapchat? On one hand, the number is a classic. On the other hand, the Snapchat lets you send pictures and show off your cool life. But some people say her not giving you her number can be a soft rejection.

Is one better than the other? Which one do y’all usually get?

I’m thinking of getting her number first, and then just getting her Snapchat from some point after.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Most people have either whatsapp or viber which you can send pictures, and voice, and video call, and all you need for that is phone number. Even with phone number you can do video calls via iMessage and stuff. What makes you assume automatically girl has a snapchat. Go for the number.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, getting a girl's phone number is the best option. Always always always. Even if you don't have a phone, just download TextNow and get one for free. Passwords get "forgotten," accounts get "deleted," etc. Text messages are just the best way to communicate. No internet involved and no easy block button. Worst she can do is own an iPhone and gripe about green bubbles!