Question: How To Know If You're Good Looking Or Not

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you tell? i find that how i look in the mirror seems to differ a bit to what i look like in photos

i think i look pretty good front on, but side on its not as good

how do you know for sure?

i get comments from straight guys all the time saying im good looking

but that doesn't hold much credibility with me, im okay with judging other guys looks but dont really know what women want, like most men i assume.

have had one or two comments as well from women, saying im 'cute' and one said i shouldn't go out with this girl because itll pollute the gene pool i should keep my good looks elsewhere.

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well then believe what the people are telling you,
otherwise post a pic and ill tell you whether you are good looking or not and from several angles in good light too (as in even light across your mug)

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Here's how you become even more good looking. Start working out, see the difference in the mirror, feel good about it, done!!!! Now when you base whether you're good looking or not on what other people say, that's same as feeling good or bad based on external source, if the source is gone you're nothing. You know what I'm saying?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um it's as simple as counting how many times girls tell you you're hot or cute. You will hear it from them a number of times if you are.

You do talk to girls, right? Stop talking to guys who are commenting on how you look. Wtf is that about?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
one said i shouldn't go out with this girl because itll pollute the gene pool i should keep my good looks elsewhere.
HAHA, :crackup:, that's a hell of a burn there, was she ugly or smoking, that tells us who it was aimmed at!!

Really, I think I'm not too bad either, but it's not something to focus on...

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone can be beautiul, and anyone can be repulsive.

Eye of the beholder, remember.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to be honest don't come on here asking for help because, we won't help. I asked this question about a week ago and nobody helped me. Then again I don't even have a picture of myself. Send a pic though and I'll tell you in all honesty if girls should be swarming over you or avoiding you like the plague.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you good looking to whom? That's like asking is you're cooking good. If it's good to you, you can be pretty sure that it is to someone else's tastes.

That said, to be a better 'chef' you might have to put in a little work. That way, you can be sure that even more people will like your cooking (looks)

(sorry for the off-the-wall analogies, I'm fvckin starving.)

Rex Man

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
A ok chef likes his stuff, and maybe the one that he cooks for. A good chef gets mass approval from a group. A great chef makes it look good and taste great, and a excellent chef can make nothing something.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sad how most guys are these days.

Topics like this. Men being as concerned about their looks as women. Why don't you go get together with your buddy's and talk about your feelings towards the imperfections of your body. Maybe you should buy some make up so you'll look better.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post a pic in the post your pics only thread in Anything else and we'll give u feed back. I just posted mines there about an hour ago.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have little faith in most rating sites. I've gotten anywhere from 5.5 to 9 depending on how people use the site and which photo I post.

Unless you have plastic surgery you won't change your face, so you have to find a good hairstyle for you. That will help a ton. Then dress really well, not really fancy, just really well with clothes that look good on you without looking like you spent a lot of time on it.

Good shoes don't have to be expensive. I buy at payless because those shoes last just as long as the department store versions and are 4-5x cheaper. If you are rich then by all means you have better choices. Payless can get you stock black and brown shoes, and you can pickup flipflops anywhere. For the cooler stuff that will only go with specific outfits, then you have to shop harder and spend a little more.

In other words, worrying over facial structure is kind of silly unless you are considering surgery.. whynot just change hair and clothing, that should raise you a couple of points while spending less than 1k.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Hair, try a hat and sunglasses for look. Decent clothes, find a style. Shoes...not the most important part... Pants....as long as it matches.

lolson

Reaction score
Am I good looking

I feel I am good looking but I have flaws and I was wondering what other people think.Please be honest

can anyone tell me how to post pictures

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lolson said:
I feel I am good looking but I have flaws and I was wondering what other people think.Please be honest

can anyone tell me how to post pictures
Go to imgur put your picture on there, then post the link here.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can see yourself on the cover of Mens Health magazine than you are a 9, if you got a really handsome face as well-10. And 7s are cute guys in great shape with no flaws or at times average guys that have height and tonned bodies. 6-average dude with no beer belly and major flaws.... The rest women don't notice. If you are 7 and up you are officially 'hot' in women's books, and the easiest way to go about it is to improve physic and all the superficial crap like hair, clothing, smile, etc. For us it is all about the BODY and somewhat decent face...Also dudes compare themselves to you and tell you that you are good-looking, meaning they see no faults with you and may even wish to have some of your features.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have to ask then you probably aren't. don't take it personally i am not suggesting you're ugly. good looking has two components physical and mental. a person can physically be good looking but mentally not see themselves that way and project those doubts to the world.

what i would tell you is don't worry about it- focus on more worthwhile things. beauty is in the eye of the beholder- you won't know whether ther person finds you good looking or not unless you ask.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking blokes on here is meaningless unless you are a homo, since it is very difficult for a guy to look at another guy and work out if girls will find them good looking.

It is always meaningless asking girls, since what, are they gunna say to your face that you're an ugly fvck (if you are)? Of course not.

The best way to answer this question is to look at your past history and see if chicks have been attracted to you (ACTIONS NOT WORDS) without you even opening your mouth.

And remember that in the end, looks and game are both important.

For example some years back, I previously didn't rate myself as particularly good looking, average height and all that, but then I become bloody fit, and here are some examples from my life in the last 5 years:

- Girls at work asking about if I am single or not behind my back

- Girls e-mailing me at work (one I fvcked in the sick room 2 days after we started e-mailing at work).

- Girls who are married or have boyfriends cheating on their partners with me

- Girls randomly adding me on facebook and calling me cute

- Girls in pubs or clubs approaching you or giving you IOI's so blatant, without even opening my mouth, and then me taking them out of the club back to my place to fvck with practically no conversation.

I mean this doesn't happen every day, I'm not a supermodel or anything, but I consistently have my age guessed as 24, and based on the above, I would say I'm cute.

Look at your own past history and you'll have your answer.

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lordson, with a thread like this you should be posting your pic, its not that hard. I will start.

www.flickr.com/photos/74892745@N05/

Now that someone has posted, you should too....feel the peer pressure now, everyones doing it! LOL.

In all seriousness though, I do hope Im decently good looking.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Um it's as simple as counting how many times girls tell you you're hot or cute. You will hear it from them a number of times if you are.

You do talk to girls, right? Stop talking to guys who are commenting on how you look. Wtf is that about?
This. Guys don't know if you are attractive - because they're not attracted to guys. Besides, they are competitive, some are haters, and so on. Never ask for a guys opinion on how attractive you are. You're not planning on dating any guys, so why does their opinion matter anyway? The only thing that matters is what women think. You don't ask them, either... They will show it to you by staring, smiling, touching, flirting, making sexual inneundos, etc. They will also compliment your looks, come around you, ask you out, date you, remember you... All that stuff.