question for you playerz

speedF

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i went out tonight and met this really hot girl, who i met before a long time ago. anyway, we did a lot of kino, flirting, and i was going to ask her for her number, but somehow i lost her in the crowds.

ironcially, i added her on myspace a few monts back when we first met. anyhow, she's leaving campus in 4 days, so i was thinking about messasing her a goodbye cuz she's going to France for several months abroad?

got any good ideas that will either make her respond or isn't not worth it cuz she wont be back for months.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say something along the lines of have a good one maybe I'll see you when you come back. However it might not be the best idea to pursue her imo. You'd be better off lookiing for someone else. Seems like it could work if she was staying around but unfortunatly thats not the case. best of luck

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if shes going away and u got 4 days.. i'd say give'r! because shes nothing to you, ur just gonna next her either way so take this into consideration.

experiement.. be like i wanna give u a present before u leave then take her to ur house.. give her a few massives.. some kino ****.. make her wet then give'r!

but if u screw up then who gives a ****. shes in france! and u aint gonna talk to her again, aint like u gonna marry the girl!

i wouldnt let this sisutation go to waste IMO,