question for master DJs

Reaction score
Just wanted the master DJs to answer because I didn't want mixed opinions. Is it a good idea to sleep with girls you're not that attracted to?

It has always been a good confidence booster for me, though it's unclear or I missed the part in the Bible if to get the reputation you desire you need to only go after the girls that are up to your standards.

Last night I could have gotten laid by a HB6 and I decided not to, because I knew I could do better. Is this a bad thing? I mean, I got laid last Saturday so is it wrong to not put out and seem desperate, or will it make my rep turn from stud to gay?

Reaction score
You are obviously chasing them for a reason - no?
How do others know who you are sexing - are they watching?

If you are not attracted to them then why are you so exciteable around them? Ore do you have the same problem that 'Kinetic Charm' has (i think it was you) whose penis is erect ten hours of the day?

I personally go for quality and not quantity - maybe you don't have the skills or confidence to go after hb7+.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude go and have a sit down and a long think. You just asked wether you should sleep with a girl. If you need our opinion , something is very wrong.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay Pretty Boy (had to. sorry.),

If you derive your confidence from consistent sexual conquest, I would immediately recommend finding somewhere else to derive it fast.

In personal terms: Its just not healthy to place your self worth (to any great degree) upon the gestures of others toward you, and twice as precarious to do so regarding high school/college age sorority rejects. That is an emotional no-man's land... If you find yourself needing to prove your manliness, do yourself a favor and find something that rests squarely upon your own achievement.

In practical terms: Remember, a product's value is derived through quality and scarcity. By making yourself available to almost any girl you become a man-wh0re, with just about the same desirability or less than its female counterpart. Sacrificing your social proof and reputation for a quick emotional pick-me-up is just plain self-destructive vanity. It takes too much hard work to cultivate that reputation to leave it in shambles for luke-warm sex from a 6.

Best of luck in life and love brother.

-CyranoDeBergerac

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Don't sleep with a woman you're not attracted to just to get sex.

By the same virtue, don't NOT sleep with a woman you ARE attracted to just because you're worried about what your friends will think.

If you find her sexually attractive, and you want to bone her, then DO it.

Believe it or not, as you get with more and more women, you'll naturally start to become attracted to only the better looking ones.

I'm not a master, so maybe I shouldn't answer. But that's my take.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chum,

You've got to figure this sh#t out for yourself - in my humble opinion.

What we say doesn't matter really, since everyone has different opinions.

Have you ever done it before? If not then perhaps you should - it's unique.

For me personally, it doesn't leave me feeling good about myself and what I've done.

It's more like an act of pure lust - your just looking for a nut - and after your done you want to leave ASAP. You don't want to be with her (you don't find her attractive) and you don't want to be laying down next to her either. You want out - and fast.

So, I've not done that in a long time.....

But it's something I'm glad I've experienced.