Question for homeowners: ever try to decorate your front yard to attract women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense dude, but that makes you look like a nancy, unless you just happened to be into plants which given your choices, none of these plants are rare. Lose the stuffed animals. My two cents.
"looks like a nancy"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is better off in a neighborhood with more unmarried people 22-34. He's more likely to find those women in an urban apartment complex.
He's only in that neighborhood because it was his recently deceased father's house.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's only in that neighborhood because it was his recently deceased father's house.
He doesn't need to live where his father lived. He has the ability to sell that house, get the money from the sale the house, and live in an apartment near mainly unmarried people.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't need to live where his father lived. He has the ability to sell that house, get the money from the sale the house, and live in an apartment near mainly unmarried people.
Yes, it would make far more sense to sell the Chicago home, and move to Champagne, IL.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it would make far more sense to sell the Chicago home, and move to Champagne, IL.
No. That's not a good idea. I was promoting that he live in an apartment near Downtown Chicago where unmarried Chicago residents live.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
No. That's not a good idea. I was promoting that he live in an apartment near Downtown Chicago where unmarried Chicago residents live.
Umm Champagne-Urbana is known for being a big college town, I’d say much better than downtown Chitown.