Question for guys who actually GET laid here:

yungone

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldve been wrong but ive heard sumwhere that some women are incable of having orgasims. I neva actually met one thankfully. If you eat her ***** and she dont orgasim, then she is stone cold or u aint doin it right. Every chick comes when sumbody eating thier ****..

[R]eality

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a lot of women, more than most people, and I think that WOMEN COME FROM THE MAN THEY'RE WITH, NOT FROM WHAT HE'S DOING. For the most part. So keep that in mind.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what works for my woman is, while she is riding and getting hotter. i insert my finger in her butt in a slow back and forth motion and in about 20 to 30 secs she blasts off. licking is fail proof. if you can't get your girl off with the tongue then your woman must have issues or something.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if a shot glass full of liquid (I'm talking about the amount) came out of a women all of a sudden, and shes spasing, grabbing me, moaning like crazy what would you think happened? She said, if she came I'd know. I mean she was moaning like crazy. That's the second woman do that. I don't think they're faking it cause if she faking cramps and everything she should have the oscar.