Question for anyone who ever got into the PUA nonsense

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Question for anyone who ever got into the PUA nonsense. (I read about it when it started and looked at videos and thought though they had 'rare' good advice they were mostly cornballs.)

When was the moment you realized that PUA "Guru's" were completely insane weirdos?

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Question for anyone who ever got into the PUA nonsense. (I read about it when it started and looked at videos and thought though they had 'rare' good advice they were mostly cornballs.)

When was the moment you realized that PUA "Guru's" were completely insane weirdos?

Have you ever been sarging with a PUA Ninja? Apparently Mystery and those other really good PUAs have made millions off of the game. There must be some success from it otherwise they wouldn't keep pursuing it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing about those PUA pro's is their stuff might work in some upscale bar/club in NYC or LA on some old horny housewives or a group of girls out for fun but try that b.s. down south at a party in a field, house, or somewhere else and you'll get laughed outta there.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Robert28 said:
the thing about those PUA pro's is their stuff might work in some upscale bar/club in NYC or LA on some old horny housewives or a group of girls out for fun but try that b.s. down south at a party in a field, house, or somewhere else and you'll get laughed outta there.
There's a lot of money to be made off of male desperation.

With the price of love, sex, and companionship rising, of course!

And since the market is oversaturated with PUA sh*t, it didn't help. What it did was give a lot of men a free pass to bother women out of their league.

Game is not the be-all-end-all. Hell no, now that damn near everybody is using it and blowing thousands on seminars, dvd's, etc.

Barracuda

Don Juan
Reaction score
The M3 model was good.

The rest of it was all a money machine.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
Yup, their advice tends to be very specific to certain situations. Hell, anything that follows a script is going to be. It's also geared towards a very tight time frame and assumes that you just want ONS and nothing else. If you want a relationship with a woman you sure won't keep her around for long if you keep acting like that.

The only useful info I every got out of it was IOIs, I was so bad at picking up on them. As for everything else that helped me become more successful I learned it here.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Have you ever been sarging with a PUA Ninja? Apparently Mystery and those other really good PUAs have made millions off of the game. There must be some success from it otherwise they wouldn't keep pursuing it.

No, they just want your money. Also they follow around naturals like myself and emulate us and put it into a book to MAKE MONEY.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :crackup:

Yeah success getting gullible unattractive idiots to pay $1,000 for a "PUA seminar" who think that some psychobabble is going to get them a 9/10.

Look, you're either good looking or not. Bottom line. That's the way life works. Nothing you say is going to change what a girl thinks about your face, your height, your abs, etc. Roll with what you got and cut the PUA BS.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
I was out on the town last night, unusually for a friday night, lots of couples in the bars.
I like to observe the couples and the dynamics and I have to say, what I observed blew some of the pick up cr@p out of the water. very everage looking guys with decent looking women, did they have game? might have, somehow I think not, lots of alphas kicking around...single!
one couple, the girl, cute 6.5-7 ish, with a guy who looked as wet and as gay as could be !
others guys out of shape, no real style, heavy drinking...it just doesnt add up, of course Im not saying catch these womne on there own and game them, that it wouldnt work, its just that guys are getting these women without any game.

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
As one who used to be into sarging and pursuing women and wasting time, I put aside the stupid PUA stuff when I sort of had an epiphany and realized that I don't want loose women; that I don't want a good time, but instead, I want a good legacy.

This may sound old fashioned and square, but I really don't want to be able to use things like speed seduction and NLP and manipulation to get a tons of women who probably don't even need to be manipulated into my bed. I'd rather find a highly interested beautiful, bodacious babe and pursue her until she's mine, forever. I don't know, I guess that appeals to me more.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
. very everage looking guys with decent looking women, did they have game? might have, somehow I think not, lots of alphas kicking around...single!.
Game? Nope. They met them through school, friends, work, etc. That's how almost everyone meets. The rest is online.

Remember, a girl will turn down a more attractive guy outside her social circle than the guy she is with from within the social circle.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Game? Nope. They met them through school, friends, work, etc. That's how almost everyone meets. The rest is online.

Remember, a girl will turn down a more attractive guy outside her social circle than the guy she is with from within the social circle.
of course thats not to say there isnt a sub plot going on either, all is not as it appears, I know women better now, while these women may be with the average guys, there are looks and gazes, a few mobile numbers discretely swapped.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pickup artist book was very helpful for me , they let me understand how women think and how the real man should be , and the last point is very important
they teach me how to talk like a man and how to be more mature and more masculine
so I think they are very important to unsocial guys who dont know how to act as men .

so I dont think it is that bad , it may contain some unrealistic things ,but the very big important point in them in my openion is that they teach you how to be a MAN
if you put PUA book aside , it is hard to find even in internet a book that teach you how to be more masculine or more man .