Question about Suit in club

AkiraZero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I usually wear a nice black suit when I go to this particular club in my city. And I always get lot's of attention from girls etc due to because Im the only guy wearing a suit in the club :) and my bodylanguage.

Because of that I get approached a lot by girls, but they usually always open with the same question: "Why are you wearing a Suit?"

I never make an excuse for it and usually answer with something sarcastic, forexample I'm a Pears Picker.

But I was wondering if you guys had better and smoother answers on that specific question. Love to see suggestions :) appreciated :)

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you "outdress" em.. they are yours. It drives them mad... it takes two neurons to assimilate it.. and they only have one.

AkiraZero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
If you "outdress" em.. they are yours. It drives them mad... it takes two neurons to assimilate it.. and they only have one.
Yeah I know there are interested and all because im just plain different than the rest, but I want something really cool as an answer something non arrogant hehe.

For example, when they ask me why do you dress in black, I say im gothic. Offcourse they know I ain't. But I don't have a cool answer for the why are you wearing a suit thing, while everyone asks that.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bond, James Bond. Secret mission smellycat (or some other name for her).. and further on: I am going to need your telephone to help me in my secret mission, but only take it if you are ready for excitement.. and that ****.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bond, James Bond. Secret mission smellycat (or some other name for her).. and further on: I am going to need your telephone to help me in my secret mission, but only take it if you are ready for excitement.. and that ****.
oh dude.....lame...:D

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Gold:up:

Or its a little arrongant.......
Her: why are you wearing a suit?
You: why are you so attracted to me?

AkiraZero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
Gold:up:

Or its a little arrongant.......
Hehe also used the line: why don't you wear a suit?

but the why are you attracked to me is too arrogant hehehe :p

the james bond is not cool anymore I think these days.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
AMOG Destroy The Entire Room

Her: Why do you wear a suit.
You (look at her slowly, smile): Because there are leaders... and then there are followers.
[Make a grand gesture with your arm to the entire room of spikey haired, eyebrow waxing, fake tanned, wife beater wearing Guidos]
You: Show me one better dressed, more interesting person than myself... And I'll introduce him to you. Go on, find ONE person out of this entire place that's like me. Come on! I double dog dare you.
Her: Er.... (looking around frantically)
You: See, you can't. And that's why you came up to talk to ME. Because you can sense the energy and confidence of a person (or some other cold read)

[blah blah blah]

PS This requires confidence, boldness, and aggressiveness because you WILL get called on this from time to time. But if done right, only rarely by a girl that wants to see if you're congruent with the masculine confidence that you're projecting.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy

Now THAT is gold. You can use it for whatever "Why...?" questions. Biaaatches! (I love to say that word byaaaatch :D)

AkiraZero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AsianPlayboy
AMOG Destroy The Entire Room

Her: Why do you wear a suit.
You (look at her slowly, smile): Because there are leaders... and then there are followers.
[Make a grand gesture with your arm to the entire room of spikey haired, eyebrow waxing, fake tanned, wife beater wearing Guidos]
You: Show me one better dressed, more interesting person than myself... And I'll introduce him to you. Go on, find ONE person out of this entire place that's like me. Come on! I double dog dare you.
Her: Er.... (looking around frantically)
You: See, you can't. And that's why you came up to talk to ME. Because you can sense the energy and confidence of a person (or some other cold read)

[blah blah blah]

PS This requires confidence, boldness, and aggressiveness because you WILL get called on this from time to time. But if done right, only rarely by a girl that wants to see if you're congruent with the masculine confidence that you're projecting.
Hi,

I think it's a good one if I remove the arrogant parts of it because she already knows that the others dress worse than me that moment. If you remind her of that it sounds too arrogant, it's the same as if a girl comes over to you and says you are hot! and you say I know. (her: you dress nice, you: I know.

I do use a similar line as an opener which works very good with girls, when I wear a suit.

Me approached girl:

me: Did you invite all those farmers/farmboys/chumps/noobs?
her: she usually smiles ( from there on you can just go on)

But I need a short quick answer that I can use on the why are you wearing a suit.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why...?

CF: Cause I look so damn good in it. ;)

You have to deliver it sush that it sounds funny and not arrogant. Still, it'll send the point across.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
say 'i think i missed party.. itsnt that marriage of carol and thomas?'

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "Why are you wearing a suit?"
You: "Because I own the place"

This is the best I can come up with. It's ambiguous too; you own both the PLACE and the PEOPLE. Obviously, say it such a way that shows you're joking, because otherwise you'll be sunk pretty quickly by a few short questions. But, it still demonstrates self worth, and confidence.

Syn.