Question about sex.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you bring a girl to orgasm first before having sex with her? Do you perform oral and/or finger her for a while, have sex, then bring her to an orgasm?

What are some good techniques?

Bobby Rio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really depends on what the particualr girl likes.

My current girl loves oral and climaxes quicker from it... so i usually go oral for awhile, after she comes, i'll have sex..

but my ex could only come from sex... and although she liked oral didn't need it to finish.

With women... they love foreplay. You're always better off giving a bunch of foreplay before stickign it in

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And the rule in foreplay is, when you think you have spent enough time on one aspect of it, you do that aspect twice more.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
Do you bring a girl to orgasm first before having sex with her? Do you perform oral and/or finger her for a while, have sex, then bring her to an orgasm?

What are some good techniques?
Don't be focused on an outcome in sex other than having fun. If you're worried about your performance or too preoccupied with imagining yourself cvmming on her, you'll probably experience what you're thinking about and you'll be anxious and cvm on her before you even get it inside.

Use her body's responses, and your natural instincts to help guide you during sex. Also, it's a really good idea to read up on some sex-related material. There is a lot of stuff out there online, and you can ask people you know for information.

Don't seek advice, seek knowledge.

I've noticed that you've started a lot of threads on here, and while it is very useful to be inquisitive, you shouldn't overload yourself with concepts and materials on seduction and pickup. Imagine taking like 5 classes at once in college, it's LOTS of work. Combined with your own life, you should focus on this stuff here lightly but deeply.

A recent thread of yours was titled "I want a relationship" or something of the sort I believe. Don't stress yourself on sex before you even have the pvssy to sex.

Relationships are easier to form than most people think. If you're interested in one, I suggest you first learn the psychology of relationships and how they are created.

Peace.

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
Don't be focused on an outcome in sex other than having fun. If you're worried about your performance or too preoccupied with imagining yourself cvmming on her, you'll probably experience what you're thinking about and you'll be anxious and cvm on her before you even get it inside.

Use her body's responses, and your natural instincts to help guide you during sex. Also, it's a really good idea to read up on some sex-related material. There is a lot of stuff out there online, and you can ask people you know for information.

Don't seek advice, seek knowledge.

I've noticed that you've started a lot of threads on here, and while it is very useful to be inquisitive, you shouldn't overload yourself with concepts and materials on seduction and pickup. Imagine taking like 5 classes at once in college, it's LOTS of work. Combined with your own life, you should focus on this stuff here lightly but deeply.

A recent thread of yours was titled "I want a relationship" or something of the sort I believe. Don't stress yourself on sex before you even have the pvssy to sex.

Relationships are easier to form than most people think. If you're interested in one, I suggest you first learn the psychology of relationships and how they are created.

Peace.
Rep added!! It's all about fun. No need to over analyse...just go with the flow and with your instincts!! and like 'Im In The Mood' said, seek knowledge not advice!! :rockon:

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic foreplay starts hours, days, or sometimes even weeks before the act itself.

Men tend to see it from their own perspective, starting with physical touch.

Women are most stimulated by anticipation, security, and lack of fear of negative consequences.

Those are two completely different worlds.

You can give a woman what seem to be the wildest orgasms ever...but she'll still dump you if you fail in the other areas....because they aren't the deepest orgasms, they're just the loudest.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThatMysteriousGuy said:
Women are most stimulated by anticipation, security, and lack of fear of negative consequences.
I'm curious, why do you say women are most stimulated by security?

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
I'm curious, why do you say women are most stimulated by security?
They'd like to feel safe when they're around you. That's a main attraction factor right from the first second and a large part of why Social Proof is so important. When a woman sees other women completely relaxed around you it'll crank up the interest even if you don't speak a word.

You can handle anything that comes your way, always know what to do, won't laugh or judge or be phased when she trusts you with her secret fantasies. Stuff like that.

That's a gigantic part of what will allow a woman to be a complete sexual animal.

The sex is completely different from what she gets from one night stands or sex far too soon. That's why virtually all girls will say that the first time they had sex with a man was the best and it soon started going downhill, security wasn't much of a factor and when she finds out he's weak it's not so good anymore.

This is why I don't do PUA-style one night stands with strange women anymore and why I'm completely relaxed around women I've just met...the women who know me well, even if they are just friends, would rock my world 100x better than any "fresh" woman I meet because the comfort is already 100%.

I guess it must be like how people who've smoked crack feel, plain ol coke just won't do it anymore.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah nice! That sounds like confidence and composure to me, I was a little confused about the word "security" that you used.

I'm going to become a more secure person after learning this.
So what makes a man insecure? I have an idea of it, but I'd like to hear your opinion because you seem to have more of an expertise.