Question about no contact

DannykDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today marks my first achievement after breaking up with my gf of 1 year. Today it has been exactly one week with no contact at all.

For those who haven't read my other thread, we got in a fight and she said she needed space. I got clingy and tried to make her change her mind and that dug my hole deeper and pushed her away.

She called me on saturday and I am proud to say I didn't pick up even though I was wallowing in my pity party thinking about her because I knew she wasn't calling to rekindle our relationship.

My question is should I just ignore every call or is there anyway to use her calling me to my advantage. Is there any way to use the fact that she still calls every once in awhile to build attraction. I read joekerrs thread on breaks and the no contact thread already, but I was just wondering is talking to someone who claimed they "loved you more than anything else" :rolleyes: after they wanted a break strictly a losing situation for me or can it ever be used to your advantage?

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DannykDJ said:
I was wallowing in my pity party thinking about her because I knew she wasn't calling to rekindle our relationship.
No, No and No

1 week is 1 week to long to be pining over a women who is not interested in you.

You answered your own question in your above statement. Even if she was calling to try and rekindle the relationship you should be moved on by now.

Never go back to the past. Move forward with someone new.

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would string her along for the bootie call, but beyond on that, move on and meet other women. Like Logic said, there is no point in trying to rekindle a relationship with someone who isn't interested in you.

Don't get clingy next time...

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not even waste my time with her. She obviously had low interest level on you.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact should only be done for yourself. If you're doing it for any other reason, then it's all wrong, and it just won't work. The reason you do it is to get over that person. It's a decision you have to make for yourself. It shouldn't be used as a tactic to get someone back, but it does help them miss you. It does cause them to think about you more.

Why does it cause them to miss you? Well, because you're not around anymore. She starts to think of all those thoughts about you that you weren't allowing her to think. When you nag and pester a woman to come back, all she'll think are the angry thoughts because you won't leave her alone.

The only thing you can do is move on. That is the only thing that can bring a woman back in this situation. If you try anything else other than no contact and moving on, you'll only make matters worse. Let her come back to you on her own free will. In the mean time, you have to get yourself together. You have to see yourself as the prize (the catch!). She has to prove that she wants you back, and if she does, she'll find a way. Otherwise, she's doing you a favor by letting you go.

So, move on and no more contact. You can't do anything to bring her back, but you most certainly can make matters worse. Don't be a chump and be STRONG.

Good luck, Bro!