Question about a girl's intentions

badfish8634

Reaction score
I've known this girl i used to work with for about three years now. I never tried to have sex with because she had a boyfriend all the while, but she was always flirtatious. Anyways, i went home on leave from Iraq back in September and had sex with her the first night we hung out. That following morning she asked me "what is this"(me and her) at first i told her i didn't know. A day or so goes buy and she tells me that her mom thinks i should marry her after i met her parents. We have sex a few more times after all this and we were hanging' out on her back porch and she asked me the question again. In my drunken stupor i ended up telling her the truth that i saw her as a **** buddy. i don't really think she appreciated it. She ended up telling me i should marry her so she could use the medical benenfits for breast implants and i would get a pay raise. I ended up telling her no way. I also drunkenly confessed that she wasn't the only girl i had sex with that week, she didn't like this and we ended up not having sex the last time we hung out. We still showed affection and **** towards eachother. She wants to go camping and snowboarding and do all this **** when i come back to town in February. ??????Anybody have any idea what this girls intentions are. she's the only girl i haven't been able to figure out???????????

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh. She wants a husband. Why is that hard to figure out?

She sounds clingy and insecure as hell. I'd dump her. Also, drink less. It's clearly getting you into trouble.

badfish8634

Reaction score
Reagan, why do you hope i die in Iraq. That's a ****ed up thing to say

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
You joined the army, and you're paid to kill people. Do you have any ethics or morals? I'll pray to whatever god you want so that you can die in Iraq.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, very hostile and has nothing to do with the point. I guess Reagan never stopped to think that that's one of the primary ways people move around the world. Battles, takeovers and empires. Conflicts. Migration for peace. Fighting for land. Don't forget the British vs us in the beginning with France helping out. I mean honestly, that's the only way you're using that keyboard at the moment. You can only be peaceful with those that want peace. Others are viruses that will eventually spread to you. And it's not cool to wish death on somebody. Where are your morals and ethics?

Ditch the girl. The kitty kat isn't everything and if you're hitting more in a week, the less hassles the better.

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
It's ethical and moral because people that are willing to kill people should no long exist. No one would ever agree with you that Hitler should have his balls licked and begged for peace.

And your crap about how we need war and crap. You can die too. I have more respect(a tiny bit) for the guy that actually went to fight. He's actually putting his life on the line. You're not.

I mean honestly, that's the only way you're using that keyboard at the moment.
Save the propagandha for the republicans.

johnnyrem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reagan, badfish is doing his job. It came with being in the military; if you can't respect that, allow me to say I'm damn glad you're not over there.

"Paid to kill people?" "Republicans?" You are aware there are many Democrats in the military, are you not? Care to explain why they learn computer and engineering skills, among other advanced trades?

If they were killers they'd be shooting and blowing up stuff 24/7/365. They're not. They're DOING THEIR JOB.

My, you are so very naieve. A tour of duty in the military would give you a more worldly view than you currently have, which is that of a sheltered, ignorant existence. So I pity you, and shake my head in wonderment at the ignorance of people who are misinformed by choice, as you so clearly are. Let's not repeat the "baby killer" rhetoric of the '60's that the flower children spouted.

I am disappointed, but not surprised, that you are not capable of or interested in a more informed view.

Try reasoning with the insurgents using your "morally superior" ideals. I'm sure they'd respect your white flag of truce to "discuss" the issue before they shot you in the head.

Once again, let me repeat that I am damn glad you were never in the military, or ever will be. An army comprised of So Suave "Reagan" clones couldn't defend itself in any situation and would leave its country helpless. I'd call it the "ballicking army" because it could not do anything else.

Reagan, could you lead yourself and your clone army en masse onto the highway and deprive us of your existence playing traffic tag? The rest of us would be most grateful being spared your whiny *****ing and sanctimonious attitude. If you want to claim moral superiority, I'm afraid your approach here has completely exposed you for what you are, and hypocrisy doesn't play well.

Badfish, continue to play the field.

Last edited:

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
Reagan, badfish is doing his job. It came with being in the military; if you can't respect that, allow me to say I'm damn glad you're not over there.
Why the **** would I goto Iraq?

"Paid to kill people?" "Republicans?" You are aware there are many Democrats in the military, are you not?
I am aware that democrats are almost as bad as republicans when it comes to war. Republicans tend to enjoy full out conflicts a lot more than the wars democrats put up(IE: Balkans).

Care to explain why they learn computer and engineering skills, among other advanced trades?
They are paid to kill, but the government will also provide a service to them, so they bartered with their money.

If they were killers they'd be shooting and blowing up stuff 24/7/365. They're not. They're DOING THEIR JOB.
Their job is to kill people. They go around, on patrols, stick their guns in people's faces, and look for people to shoot. Any questions?

My, you are so very naieve. A tour of duty in the military would give you a more worldly view than you currently have, which is that of a sheltered, ignorant existence.
Naive? Let's just say when I go around and travel to experience other cultures I'm not going with a gun ready to shoot people. I'm naive, and you think you can bomb a country into democracy? Well, I guess you got that impression bombing the **** out of North Vietnam.

So I pity you, and shake my head in wonderment at the ignorance of people who are misinformed by choice, as you so clearly are.
Just because the government legitimizes murder, doesn't mean you're not a murderer.

Let's not repeat the "baby killer" rhetoric of the '60's that the flower children spouted.
Why not? Vietnam children were shot, women raped. This is war.

I am disappointed, but not surprised, that you are not capable of or interested in a more informed view.
Yeah, I just can't open my mind up to the rape and murder of people and their homes. The savage bombing of a country for a decade and calling soldiers heros.

Try reasoning with the insurgents using your "morally superior" ideals. I'm sure they'd respect your white flag of truce to "discuss" the issue before they shot you in the head.
This is why people in the military are stupid. Before Iraq war, there were no suicide bombers and there were no insurgents. Insurgents exist to stop occupations. End the occupation, the insurgents stop.

Once again, let me repeat that I am damn glad you were never in the military, or ever will be.
Let's just say, if I was drafted, I'd goto jail. And if I ever got elected, I'd do everything to cut the military funding to zero.

n army comprised of So Suave "Reagan" clones couldn't defend itself in any situation and would leave its country helpless. I'd call it the "ballicking army" because it could not do anything else.
pfff. Economies are so interconnected these days war is to hard on the economies. With the promotion of free trade with all countries war could be wiped out. Also, militias(like in Iraq) would naturally come into existance when it's needed to fight.

Also because of the amount of guns americans are allowed to own, who the **** would invade? Hitler wouldn't dare touch Switzerland, even though it was strategically quicker to go straight through rather than around. You don't invade countries where every male adult is required to own an automatic weapon.

Reagan, could you lead yourself and your clone army en masse onto the highway and deprive us of your existence playing traffic tag?
Why would I do that?

The rest of us would be most grateful being spared your whiny *****ing and sanctimonious attitude.
But who will cheer when I hear stories like the Ambush at Mogadishu.

If you want to claim moral superiority, I'm afraid your approach here has completely exposed you for what you are, and hypocrisy doesn't play well.
I guess it comes back to the debate, is it murder to murder a murderer.

I hope you die in Iraq too. Merry Christmas.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I am against the war as well but that is a completely messed up thing to say. The military in and of itself is not a bad concept, I wish it weren't needed, unfortunately in the world as it is today and all throughout history, governments have needed militaries. Sometimes your enemies are violent and so in order to defend yourselves you need to be violent.

Now when a person decides to join the military he often does so for a variety of reasons. But one thing they give up is the option to oppose a war. Many people in the military are often against the war, but unlike others they don't have that option, because it is not there place as soldiers, marines, seamen, or airmen to question the war. It is our place as citizens to question the war.

Basically what I'm trying to say, is that a soldier over in Iraq most often wants to be there alot less than you want him over there. He is over there because it is his duty and regardless of whether you agree with the war or not, it is something to be respected.

Badfish, I used to be in the reserve, once in an argument my sister said I hope you get called up and die. I barely talk to her now because of it. That was my sister, don't worry about what some anonymous fvcker says online. Much respect.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badfish, the chick, sounds to me like she see you as the ticket out of whatever situation she is currently in. I wouldn't waste my time with her. Don't be surprised if she will have sex with you without a condom, all the time saying she is on the pill when she really won't be.

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
Dude I am against the war as well but that is a completely messed up thing to say. The military in and of itself is not a bad concept, I wish it weren't needed, unfortunately in the world as it is today and all throughout history, governments have needed militaries. Sometimes your enemies are violent and so in order to defend yourselves you need to be violent.
War is the health of the State.

~Randolph Bourne

Now when a person decides to join the military he often does so for a variety of reasons. But one thing they give up is the option to oppose a war. Many people in the military are often against the war, but unlike others they don't have that option, because it is not there place as soldiers, marines, seamen, or airmen to question the war. It is our place as citizens to question the war.
By joining the army they have declared they support all and anywar the government chooses to wage with their life.

Basically what I'm trying to say, is that a soldier over in Iraq most often wants to be there alot less than you want him over there. He is over there because it is his duty and regardless of whether you agree with the war or not, it is something to be respected.
Respect. Pff. I won't respect any ******* willing to kill people as a job.

Badfish, I used to be in the reserve, once in an argument my sister said I hope you get called up and die. I barely talk to her now because of it. That was my sister, don't worry about what some anonymous fvcker says online. Much respect.
http://media.putfile.com/iraqi-sniper2

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reagan, can you take it to Anything Else? It's not appropriate to hijack threads like this.

*wishes the mods would actually do their job....*

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut up OC FAGGOT!
Now that's quite the intelligent reply to what was obviously a constructive comment.

As for the original post, I also agree that the girl is looking for a hubby. What gets me is that she's already talking in terms of being married ("use the medical benefits"), and your paycheck ("I would get a pay raise")...can you say RED FLAGS?