quality girl but with a few red flags...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering...let's say you're seing a girl that has a lot of good qualities, you like her a lot, she likes you too, everything goes well...but at some point you discover that she has a couple of red flags like maybe: she took drugs in the past, she used to be a total slvt, she cheated on a previous bf, she made up stories/lied, etc

What do you do? I mean, on the right hand she has many good qualities like: great sex, nice, polite, femenine, fun, normal family etc, but on the left hand she maybe had anorexia and is lazy as fvck, or maybe she drinks too much and hates kids.

Do you start a LTR with her? or these couple of red flags overwrite her good qualities so she is no longer gf material?

Thoughts? experiences?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is like saying you've found a great car, it just has broken windows, a leaky gas tank with water in it, a flat tire, high mileage engine, broken gearbox and a torn apart cooler from the highway crash it got into that dented the sh!t out of the forehead, but you like how its paint colour looks after it got through the car wash so you're wondering what to do.

Great sex, nice, polite, feminine, fun, likes you - these are all things that are supposed to be there in the beginning for it to work at all! Are you saying these things are more than you can hope for? then we as men really need to reclaim our dignity. It's like saying you've got such a great new internet supplier because they gave you 50% off your first 3 months. Do I then start being a long-term customer of this supplier who I already know cheats their customers and has sh!t service to cover the crappy maintenance they do to save every last coin they can on your trapped dumb @ss because you agreed to sign a 2 year contract with them? HELL no.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say this because the more women I meet the more I screen them and I end up finding odd/negative stuff about them; so finding a girl for a LTR is getting really difficult.
I've been 'single' for two years now, so I'd like to find a damn good girl for a change.
I stopped using sites like OKCupid because virtually all girls there were either ugly, low quality, fat, or all at once.

I dont find many quality girls real life either. The ones who seem quality are in relationships already, and the ones who are single...well, the majority of them have several red flags like the ones I mentioned before.

I dont know about you guys...

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of girls have taken drugs in the past, so...idk. if she just experimented a few times, not a HUGE deal. but if she was a regular user, for sure a big red flag.

as far as her being a total slvt, this can go 2 ways. i've seen slvts stop acting slutty once in a relationship and i've seen slvts continue to to slvt. ymmv

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say. There are a lot of red flags. You might make her your main plate and have her on a trial basis. Do not becoming emotionally invested. If her red flags become an issue eject or downgrade her plate status. Most women are screwed up. There may not be many good ones out there. Men are the same way though. I have many red flags but with the right woman I could make it work. It depends on attraction, if a person sees their short comings and is willing to change. If they are willing to improve. If your woman is not trying to grow she is not quality.

A DJ is trying to better himself. A woman should be the same way.

" but on the left hand she maybe had anorexia and is lazy as fvck, or maybe she drinks too much and hates kids."

Those are major flags.....Is she trying to improve? All of those would indicate to me that she is not LTR material.