puzzled

DJ20

Reaction score
My goal with girls is just to have fun and f*** them, i'm not into serious commitment yet. I'm 22. I'm a good-looking guy, tall, well built also, but i'm a 100% introvert and therefore very quiet and probably a boring person. There's a chick from my college that i've been making out with for a month now. Like every weekend we've been going out to club or pub and she acted really sexual with me, dancing hot and initiated the kisses etc, we've had fun. But the last night to my surprise she acted strangely cold with me. while dancing she didn't touch me, although i touched her alot. I tried to kiss but she turned her head away. And she spent more time with her club girlfriends than me, I was left with my buddies like a fagget :) I'm a sensitive person and this is really bringing me down. I wonder what could be the cause for her behaviour. Damn, I'd really like to score with this one, she's so sweet. any advises?

classyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that when she gave you the green light and you didn't make a move she got turned off because she probably considered it weak.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
classyguy is right. Basically, you took too long, so she decided to move on since nothing was going to happen.

DJ20

Reaction score
Yes i believe you'r right. I forgot to mention I once slept next to her at her place, but i didn't try anything serios cuz my condition was really bad (drunk), and so was she. I suppose I still should have ***** her, even though it's more of a chore if you're not feeling well while doing it. ok what the hell..the sea is full of fishes, I think i need more women in my life.