Push pull, whoa this is powerful stuff

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just last night I'm on the phone with a girl, and I was actually getting kind of bored of the conversation, and then I tell her "hey you know what's pretty interesting?" she's like what, I tell her "nah forget it, I'll tell you when I meet up with you." She kept on bothering me for the next 10 minutes about it, and I told her stuff like It just feels awkward over the phone, telling you in real life feels more appropriate. So we're still talking, and like 30 minutes later she's like "It's killing me, pleaseeeeee just tell me!" I don't know why, but I was getting off on this. I felt the energy of her coming onto me and I wanted to tell her so bad but I held it off, I gave her tidbits of this interesting information, even though I was just making it up on the way lmao, and she kept on telling me "omg I'm fvcking dying to know!" I kept on teasing her like "okay I'll tell you...naw seriously I'll tell you the next time I see you." She got so heated up that she started talking about sex, I know what's going to happen the next time I see her lol.

But yeah, I can't believe I've almost never used this technique before. I definitely recommend other people to start utilizing it a lot as well.

miba

Banned
Reaction score
What happens though when you actually tell her and its crap?

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm on the phone for 30 minutes....i actually had sex w/someone in that 30 minute time frame. gj A+

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
miba said:
I actually haven't told her yet, I still told her I will only tell her when I see her.

PotBelly said:
hmm on the phone for 30 minutes....i actually had sex w/someone in that 30 minute time frame. gj A+
I'm hoping it'll be the same thing the next time I see this girl lol. I can tell over the phone she was just so turned on and was even speaking in an erotic voice, I thought I was on a sex hotline.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
I actually haven't told her yet, I still told her I will only tell her when I see her.

I'm hoping it'll be the same thing the next time I see this girl lol. I can tell over the phone she was just so turned on and was even speaking in an erotic voice, I thought I was on a sex hotline.
good job man. increase her buying temp and then get her. i dunno if it'll work since you dragged it out and are leaving her w/o contact....she may have simmered down if u know what i mean. but yeah, let us know how it goes

Reaction score
Haha, yeah I remember using that with my ex-gf, that was indeed some crazy stuff.
miba said:
Nothing, that's what so great about it. :crackup: And you can still use it and think of something really interesting afterwards.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
push-pull is sending mixed signals but what you're doing is using intrigue

it's a fun way to cultivate attraction (increase buying temp) and it's something that happens naturally anyway when a guy and girl are joking around. it's also a decent way to try to regain the attention of a girl you might have f'd up with

"you'll never guess what happened to me today"
"I saw something today that reminded me of you"
"I got you a gift, bet you can't guess what it is"

and you just leave her hanging until she takes the bait

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Potbelly said:
no you didn't, stop fooling yourself.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love push-pull. It also works over longer time frames - you might have a great date one day and then not call the next. Push-pull keeps her guessing, which keeps you from becoming boring.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Push-pull is probably one of the best methods to use. I don't really use much of the other techniques, but I admit, push pull is a large part of my game.

There are so many things you can apply to push pull. Plus it doesn't require corny lines like C/F, so when you push and pull, it it comes off natural (well, because it is). Always keeps a babe on her feet, keeps you from being predictable. It also contains a lot of anticipation for the lucky girl. Subconsciously, if you keep them intrigued and eager to what you'll say or do next, it will trigger their attraction towards you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I read in David DeAngelo's stuff that every girl wants to be like a little girl plucking the leaves off of a flower, playing 'he loves me, he loves me not.' They want to wonder if you love them; they'll love you forever if they're never quite sure.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
... I felt the energy of her coming onto me and I wanted to ...so bad but I held it off, I gave her tidbits ... even though I was just making it up on the way lmao, and she kept on telling me "omg I'm fvcking dying ...!" I kept on teasing her ...." She got so heated up

I took out some of your words so you could better do what I am about to say...

Imagine if this was the actual sex. Push/pull is insane, when you know how to do it in the actual bed.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eminence said:
no you didn't, stop fooling yourself.
Dude are you hiding my closet spying on me or something? Come out of the closet man.:down: