Pulling out even with a condom on

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a discussion with some of my homies about this. Basically I told them that even if I have a condom on, I still pull out. Sometimes you never know when the thing might break and I have had that happen before. The condom breaks, I wasn't aware of it until it was time to ejaculate.

I realize it's pretty unconventional to do, but it's saved me from the 18 years of grief plenty of times. I would encourage any DJ or MGTOW to use this method as it minimizes the risk of getting a baby mama you didn't ask for.

What are your thoughts on this? Should this be encouraged more in the manosphere?

doodlebug

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already really hate condoms. Seriously, sometimes it kills my erection. Don't hate me, but even if i manage to *** with a condom on, i wouldnt pull it out.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can almost never *** with a condom on, so i dont have to pull out. A 7 year LTR with a girl that had an IUD basically spoiled my c0ck. Now it gets mad when I cant rawdawg.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry, double post.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fully support this theory as before I got a girlfriend, I'd do exactly the same thing and for exactly the same reasons.
There's also the added thrill of splooging all over a chick's arse, t1ts and face.
Winning.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I practice this too my friend.

I suffer from STD/PREGNANCY Paranoia (STDPP, Some **** I made up lol)

But seriously, if I'm not 100% safe which means wearing a condom and pulling out, over the course the next week I contemplate how I'm going to take care of my unborn child or if the b1tch gave something.

So I guess its just a bit unconventional, but from everyone I talk to, wearing condoms as a whole is unconventional.

People don't seem to like those thangs.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally ALWAYS use two methods of "birth control".

My girlfriend is currently on birth control.........but I still pull out every time. I am not ready for a kid and am taking zero chances.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart man. Unfortunately pulling out during the best part isn't fun at all. Plus my girl usually comes when I do so pulling out will fvck that up. I check the condom periodically and take my chances. Perhaps I'll start doing this during her fertile period though. I bet the majority of accidental pregnancies is people being lazy and/or stupid with birth control so I'm not too worried.

Henuff

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was on birth control and ended up pregnant because I would splooge inside of her all the time, maybe I have super sperm. Its the best feeling in the world. She had to get an abortion and supposedly other pills such as anti-biotic may interfere with birth control and such.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I fully support this theory as before I got a girlfriend, I'd do exactly the same thing and for exactly the same reasons.
There's also the added thrill of splooging all over a chick's arse, t1ts and face.
Winning.
This 115%!:up:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I support--and use-- the pull out method even when using condom. In a few words, it is a very simple step with huge rewards including a reduced probability of pregnancy.

If anything, it is even better to ejaculate in the girl's mouth or face. A lot of the time, you would be surprised to find out how many women love this :rockon:

Last edited: