pulling girls hair... good or bad?

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for some reason, i've started doing this a lot lately when i'm getting frisky after a drink or 2.

not like pulling it so it hurts, but curling it round my fingers and pulling them in for a kiss etc

i guess its quite a controlling thing to do, so i think girls would like it, just wondering and what people reckon to it?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea they like that ****. One time one girl was like "pull it harder, harder harder!!" im just like wtf thinking i was just about to rip her ****ing head off....some girls are nutcases, she wanted me to bite really hard on some really privite places too....haha

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, most girls I have been with love to have their hair pulled before and especially during sex. You can really get a girl wet by sitting them on your lap (this is before any clothes are off), kiss on their neck and gently pull their head back using the back of their hair. Grab a handfull and pull back a bit then soften up. Then repeat all while sucking and kissing on their neck. It drives them completely wild.

After a couple minutes bring your free hand in and start working on her stomach, moving up to one of her breasts. It's magic!

~+~

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a bumper sticker on some girl's car that said:

"If your riding my a$$ you better be pulling my hair":D