pulling blondes,harder to do?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's for the same reason that people find blue/green eyes to be "more" attractive then brown. Brown hair and eyes are VERY common among many ethnicities. If blond hair were a common trait it wouldn't be so sought after. Not to mention the fact that it's a trait that is only natural for caucasian women.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rarely have i ever met a blonde woman who is not outgoing, sassy, giggly, some men out there find that attractive, i get annoyed by them, who cares.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Limiting beliefs and improper generalizing aside.....

I've only ever met ONE smart blond.

And dear God, is that a treasure to behold.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my personal experience, natural blondes are no more or less difficult to pick up than natural brunettes to pick up at a club.

The one's that are harder to 'pull' are the bottle blondes - you know, the Paris Hilton wannabes. They originally had brown hair but dyed it blonde, and got a really bad tan, as a way to seek attention and gain things like money. Those girls are usually typical AWs and aren't worth anyone's time even looking at.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

Those sorry fake tan blondes don't even turn me on anymore. It's like I have a natural aversion to them.

Then again I go for the girl next door look now way more than the girl that thinks shes "hot"