Public Service Announcement

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matrix I've tried PMing you this but never heard anything:

Hey Matrix, Allen said I would need a mod to edit a post, so I was wondering if you would go to my Mini Bible post (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24181) and go to edit and copy and paste everything thats in it and send it to me so I can edit without having to redo the fonts and especially links before I send it back to you. A lot of the links are dead and I need to fix it up.

Thanks

Last edited:

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... box never said I had anything... eh... I will have someone take care of it for you... or will do it myself. :)

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Because it's a quote from Ray Bradbury.
OK then. :D The only reason I ask is because I'm learning German and that word order is always a bit confusing. They put the second verb at the end of a sentence, like we used to in Old English. BTW, Nocturnal, sprechen Sie Deutsch? ;)

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Something wicked this way comes" originates from Shakespeare's "Macbeth", not from Ray Bradbury.

Nice try though, college kids.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Enduro
"Something wicked this way comes" originates from Shakespeare's "Macbeth", not from Ray Bradbury.

Nice try though, college kids.
It's also a book by Ray Bradbury, so we are both correct. I never bothered to read all of McBeth, so I didn't know that.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
college is worthless

you learn just as much here as you do there:D

jk
Stay in school. Don't be a fool.:cool:

And I am waiting patiently for the new bible by Matrix