comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
90% WILL NEVER EVEN TRY OR DO MUCH
5% WILL TRY AND GIVE UP
4% WILL BE DECENT
1% WILL BE LIVING THE LIFESTYLE AND HAVE CHOICE

I don't know why anyone is scared majority of people don't even do cold approaches so they have nothing to worry about. Most here are just AFCs wanting to get laid or have a gf. What I call it "They just want to be loved".

There is only the few who actually want to improve themselves as a person and so they go at this to the extreme so it becomes apart of there life. Others will try but never have the actual drive to go as hard but thats ok they'll still see many changes in there life.

The rest are just diking around and thats the majority. I don't even exaggerate about 90% not really doing much, they just like the feeling of knowing others are getting success. Think I'm lieing...
- How many people are focused on One specific Chick?
- How many people ask the most basic questions? (I'm not talking about newbies, I'm talking about guys who've been on sites like this for years)
- How many people are going out 4 or more days a week?

Like seriously, how many people actually has 1,000 cold approaches under there belt after being in this game for the least 6 months. I know the guys with there Egos always try to rationalize it as "That's to much" but those are the same guys who aren't getting no where with this and wasting there time.

There is never too much approaches because cold approaching is one of the most fun things to do and at the same time your improving yourself.

It really comes down to who wants it bad enough, if there willing to go through the pain then they will do it. It's only those who are willing to go the distance that will actually be part of that 5% who actually real good or good enough.

Most don't even realize how hard it actually is, people think its just getting laid when it is far from that. To consistently meet a chick and having sex with her anywhere from a few mins to a few hours takes skill. To meet a chick in specific situations with specific logistics takes skill. In the end you improve who you are as a person and your overall social skills. You could be anywhere, anytime and create a fun vibe in the venue. You can talk to everyone and have a great interaction with everyone, whether its a 5 year old boy to a 92 year old woman...

Your not just getting specific women you want, you are attractive to women in general. Women are Super attracted to you and they are drawn to you. It changes your overall life, the unpredictability of each interaction is what makes every set new and fresh. You never know what will happen infield.

Heck I remember the first day meeting guys from the community thinking it was just going to be a few street sarges, we bump into there friends, they're having a party, a few street sarges brings me to a houseparty with a bunch of college chicks, I was expecting to be home at 11 at night instead it was more like 6am in the morning. Same as when I playfully told a chick that she' taking to red lobster and she actually did...You never know what will happen in any set good or bad, thats the fun of it all (to me at least) but most people can't enjoy the interactions because there desperate just to get some ***** to say to there friends "I fuk hot chicks" (poor guys)

But again most don't even make it to "hi"
Love the post, I do not even have a 1,000 cold approaches (for numbers or such) under my belt, but I do have close to 750 under my belt asking for assistance for money (non-profit work), numbers, or new friends. Your correct that each one is different and they are all rather fun. You do learn something new each and every time.

comic_relief

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
There is never too much approaches because cold approaching is one of the most fun things to do and at the same time your improving yourself.
Interesting. I do get to hi with all women and make eye contact with everyone and sometimes I do make conversation but I'm not actually "cold approaching" yet. It has been fun though. Though at the bar this weekend I did get a little practice in, kept my frame, got the girl laughing, that's enough for now.

Of course many guys will read that and say it's not fun it's terrifying. It's probably only fun after you're used to it and not horrified.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Routines, like the ones from The Game, are written for specific purposes. You're meant to understand the purposes and the effects of such routines, then come up with your own materials. You can also mix parts of different routines to create one that suits the context of the PU. Even naturals learned routines when they were kids (from their dads, uncles, older brothers etc.). That's how all human beings learn things at the beginning - by imitating others and memorizing their materials.

I know a lot of guys who got into the community for a short while and dropped out right away. They just couldn't find the determination and courage to do it. They got overloaded with the amount of information they received and the sheer amount of work they would have to do to improve themselves. Some might have the determination to go through the knowledge part, but got frozen with fear when they were in the field, and remained keyboard jockeys for a while until they too dropped out because they weren't getting anywhere.

It isn't something every man and his dog could do. I don't think there's anything to worry about.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Well as men become more and more desperate and competition increases for getting women, you will see more and more PUAs and such... HOw will women respond??? Well Women will get more and more power as men get more and more desperate and the women will get very very picky with very high often unrealistic standard forcing men to go through even more BS...

THIS WILLL NOT CHANGE UNTILL THERE IS A MASSIVE REDUCTION IN THE MALE POPULATION CAUSING WOMEN TO SEE MORE VALUE IN MALES.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Well as men become more and more desperate and competition increases for getting women, you will see more and more PUAs and such... HOw will women respond??? Well Women will get more and more power as men get more and more desperate and the women will get very very picky with very high often unrealistic standard forcing men to go through even more BS....
Wait a second, guy's using pickup lines like "Who lies more, men or women?" or "Did you see the two women fighting outside?" is the increased competition we're worried about? :confused: These are the guys who will allow women to get more power??? What kind of power specifically? And why shouldn't they be picky? They should be able to recognize a quality guy from some desperate line slinger without any substance. If they can't they deserve whatever they end up with.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Wait a second, guy's using pickup lines like "Who lies more, men or women?" or "Did you see the two women fighting outside?" is the increased competition we're worried about? :confused: These are the guys who will allow women to get more power??? What kind of power specifically? And why shouldn't they be picky? They should be able to recognize a quality guy from some desperate line slinger without any substance. If they can't they deserve whatever they end up with.
I DID SORT OF TAKE IT IN ANOTHER DIRECTION ....LOL I waS THINKING ABOUT WHY SO MANY WOMEN HAS ATTITUDE THESE DAYS WHE N APPROACHED BY A LINE USER OR NON LIEBN USER...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
I DID SORT OF TAKE IT IN ANOTHER DIRECTION ....LOL I waS THINKING ABOUT WHY SO MANY WOMEN HAS ATTITUDE THESE DAYS WHE N APPROACHED BY A LINE USER OR NON LIEBN USER...
I say bring those losers on, the more the better. It'll make the rest of us stand out even more without us trying harder. SEND OUT THE CLONES!!!

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good way to put it snow plowman...

PU, like anything else, takes practice and dedication. Just cuz the information s out there doesn't mean pple will use it. Maybe they ll try a few lines then give up. In addition, the PUA mindset is not something that can be learned through internet surfing, reading books on the subject and so on... It s something one develops over time, through practice with (numerous) real girls.

as far as increased competition, like so many others have posted earlier, nothing to worry about. Someone already pointed out that out of the hundreds, if not thousands, of members of this forum, most just want to get laid or get a girlfriend. And those who did get that girlfriend come back here after weeks/months whining and complaining about how they "turned AFC on her" and she left them. Some of these guys have been here for years, have 1000+ posts, yet they still are nowhere close to being a PUA...