PUA Champion

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
If there was a MPUA competition between some of the worlds best MPUA who would you put your money on? Try to explain your choice.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
David x hands down if he was a lil bit younger.....he is a ****ing book the guys knows more about women than the best PUAS combined.....he tells his **** straight....when u hear the guy talk....he doesnt sound like one of those geeks...he ****ing sounds like a gangster with a new york accent....he takes down Mystery and any other....

But if u want to know someone that i would pick to be the champion is juggler Wayne elise....the guy is what we need to become he is a master P.U.A....not even mystery can get to him....He is funny...he is wise....He became all he wanted and he doesnt need routines or techniques....the guy like most P.u.As came from the bottom to the top....I put a million buckz on this guy...

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
lildevil said:
David x hands down if he was a lil bit younger.....he is a ****ing book the guys knows more about women than the best PUAS combined.....he tells his **** straight....when u hear the guy talk....he doesnt sound like one of those geeks...he ****ing sounds like a gangster with a new york accent....he takes down Mystery and any other....

But if u want to know someone that i would pick to be the champion is juggler Wayne elise....the guy is what we need to become he is a master P.U.A....not even mystery can get to him....He is funny...he is wise....He became all he wanted and he doesnt need routines or techniques....the guy like most P.u.As came from the bottom to the top....I put a million buckz on this guy...
What do you think of Badboy?