PSYCHO ALERTS: cats, tatoos...ect

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[R]eality said:
Don't knock bipolarity
Did it, done it, and bought the t-shirt.

last girlfriend was OCD, BPD, Bi-Polar, ADD, and a few other undiagnoised things.

Don't ever do it.

comic_relief

EDIT: She was actually put into mental institution, a school for special kids for people with disablities, and was expelled from normal schools. She graduated from a votech school as class Valevictorian.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE. She is now the biggest b!tch at Millersville University.

comic_relief

Last edited:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ripper said:
She watches "sex and the city" or "desperate housewives" - I think you'll find this is virtually every female in N.America.
Which is truly a warning sign.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHlT!!!

NeverFear said:
Think again.
For black guys, their agenda in dating white girls is fairly obvious, and with the 90 percent illegitimacy rate in the black culture, its all the more frightening.

Look around. How many mixed race illegitimate hook ups that result in children wind up creating well adjusted children as opposed to gang neophytes?

You guys are all like a whole bunch of f*ckin' Children who can't start one single thread w/o making some kind of nasty remark toward race, or religion or political sh*t, (all 3 have been mentioned so far!). Its only a matter of time before this post has a master lock on it.

90 f*ckin' % illegitamacy rate?????? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE IF THE USA HAS A 97% LITERACY RATE? AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE 13% OF THE POPULATION???? The rate would be much much lower, and that's considering 100% of the people from every other ethnicity can read. you do the math f*ckin crack baby......

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, nothing like a thread about psycho chicks to bring the psychos out!

Does anybody else see the comedic irony in this?

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unshaven legs

I just found out this week that one of my friends does not mind women who do not shave their pits and legs and who belch in front of him. Can I assume he is borderline queer?

6, 7, 8 and 10 I disagree with. Too many cats and toos are a sure bet for looney toones. :whistle:

Oh, yes, and you do sound very experienced in the psycho-b****.

Peace and love :trouble:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I wish retards would not have children (90% of the American public).

comic_relief

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
She gives you head on the first date in the back seat of your car = psycho

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugo said:

What that makes you for allowing it?

If you sleep with a woman that you find cheap...then you... by definition become cheap.

temujin108

Reaction score
i think instead of jumping to conclusions and generalizing , you should get to know the girl beforehand.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:
You guys are all like a whole bunch of f*ckin' Children who can't start one single thread w/o making some kind of nasty remark toward race, or religion or political sh*t, (all 3 have been mentioned so far!). Its only a matter of time before this post has a master lock on it.
The only children are the ones who pretend like these things don't have a real world effect. Race makes a difference. Religion makes a difference. Covering your ears and being politically correct and saying "race don't matter la la la la" is ridiculous.

"We are a nation that is unenlightened because of religion. I do believe that. I think religion stops people from thinking. I think it justified crazies." - Bill Maher

9/11 - religion
crusades - religion
stem cell research crippled - religion
gay marriage - religion

Religion does more harm than good in my opinion. My favorite thing about it is that it keeps the vast majority of people entertained and fairly in line even IF it's a fairy tale. Oh, I know i'll get a lot of flack for saying it's likely a fairy tale... but as soon as you pick one religion aren't you pointing at all the other religions and saying "you're wrong! you just made up a bunch of stories!" What the hell makes your stories the right ones?

Women do this stuff all the time. We talk about it all the time. Women filter out men based on a lot of criteria even if we think it's not fair. We should do the same. Let us men filter the women before we even get involved. Not pretty enough? You're out. Too religious? You're out. You have minority children and the daddy is in jail? You're out simply because that screams likely trash. So sorry for you women that aren't. So sad. It just saves so much trouble. The woman is LIKELY to suck because of these things but there are millions of women that are still good so it's no big loss. Men need to save their time and frustration and go straight for the women with the high likelihood of being GOOD women. If she talks about jesus all the time she's probably a crazy even if there is a chance she's perfectly awesome. You're better off just passing her by and looking for another though.

I know. It sucks being labeled for your race. But don't blame us. Blame your race. There's millions of perfectly stable, smart, educated, well-adjusted people of all races, but if your race is clogging up the jail system and whatever other bad things then you're damn right i'm going to look at you with a leery eye until you prove that you are one of the exceptions of that race. It's the rational thing to do.

IamRAMBO

Don Juan
Reaction score
9/11 - ignorance
crusades - ignorance
stem cell research crippled - ignorance
gay marriage - ignorance

Thugo said:
Gives head on the first date in the back seat of the your car = keeper.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IamRAMBO said:
9/11 - ignorance
crusades - ignorance
stem cell research crippled - ignorance
gay marriage - ignorance

What point are you trying to make here?

Gives head on the first date in the back seat of the your car = keeper.
uh. yeah. funny.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:
90 f*ckin' % illegitamacy rate?????? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE IF THE USA HAS A 97% LITERACY RATE? AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE 13% OF THE POPULATION???? The rate would be much much lower, and that's considering 100% of the people from every other ethnicity can read. you do the math f*ckin crack baby......
You are joking, right?

You do understand the difference between illegitimacy & illiteracy?

Or are you ironically illiterate (and probably an illegitimate crack baby) yourself? :crackup: