3. Mixed Race Kids: Ditto

4. A Dirty Car

5. She "doesnt cook"

6. Dad gives her money

7. She watches "sex and the city" or "desperate housewives"

8. She smokes

9. Unshaven legs

10. Too much make up
You're an idiot. What does the race of her kids have to do with anything? The more kids she has without legit fathers, yes, the bigger probability that she's trash. That's it.

I smoke, and have a tattoo. I'm not a psycho. Fukking moron.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would cut smoking and dirty car from the list.

Stuff I would add:

Religious (sorry, but that's been my experience)
Jobless
Number of Ex-Husbands
Age 30+ w/o kids
Drinks lots of alcohol
Number of kids she has
Behavior of her kid(s)
over / under sleeping

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe we need to distinguish between psycho and trashy.

Psycho = negative actions that one cannot help
Trashy = negative actions that one chooses

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any mind problems (BPD, Bi-polar, OCD, or etc.)

added

comic_relief

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I believe we need to distinguish between psycho and trashy.

Psycho = negative actions that one cannot help
Trashy = negative actions that one chooses
I wouldn't necessarily say that they are trashy but they are definitely a product of their choices.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
You're an idiot. What does the race of her kids have to do with anything? The more kids she has without legit fathers, yes, the bigger probability that she's trash. That's it.

I smoke, and have a tattoo. I'm not a psycho. Fukking moron.
I'm with you on the race of their children and how many fathers (or do they still call them "baby's daddies") they have. Outside of that, the list itself is a bit disturbing because its just a list of possible symptoms of a completely different issue such as the lack of self sufficiency.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obsessed with weapons

Instead of collection jewelry like any other normal women, she collects fvcking weapons! :nervous:

She has three sets of samurai sword sets, shooting stars, pocket knives, brood sword, scyths, etc. -- all these weapons can be found scattered around her house, but mostly all located in her room.

Her obsession with knives was not enough, so she got a job at a knife store, where she sells her "shinnys"

She has a very strange obsession with Angelina Jolie and/or wanting to be a man.

She has scars from cutting herself in different places of her body. Her wrists especially, but that was before she met me.

She hates men, but most especially her dad.

She scratched the hell out of my back and neck during sex -- I didn't like this pain after a while.

I definately agree about the cats! The ex I described above started out with one cat when we nearly breaking up and has got another cat since we broke up. She now lives alone and has kicked out her former bisexual female roommate lover.

Yeah, I can say it's good AND safe to be 500 miles from her! :rock:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:

Stuff I would add:

Jobless
Number of Ex-Husbands
Age 30+ w/o kids
Drinks lots of alcohol
Number of kids she has
Behavior of her kid(s)
over / under sleeping
I'm with you on the religious tip (and politics for that matter). Religion is great for some people but it is in no means an absolute for everyone. Religious and political zealots are typically self righteous in their actions and beliefs.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I'm with you on the religious tip (and politics for that matter). Religion is great for some people but it is in no means an absolute for everyone. Religious and political zealots are typically self righteous in their actions and beliefs.
Totally agree with you there my good friend.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
resilient said:
Instead of collection jewelry like any other normal women, she collects fvcking weapons! :nervous:

She has three sets of samurai sword sets, shooting stars, pocket knives, brood sword, scyths, etc. -- all these weapons can be found scattered around her house, but mostly all located in her room.

Her obsession with knives was not enough, so she got a job at a knife store, where she sells her "shinnys"

She has a very strange obsession with Angelina Jolie
:rock:
up to that point, she would be my dream woman

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
Mixed raced marriages have and probably always will create controversy, many are for it, many are against it, it is just one of those things.
Many white dudes who would be happy to date a black woman with either a full or half blood black child, would feel less at ease being with a white babe whose child is fathered by a black dude, which is strange, but true.
The black and white dating issue seems to create more controversy than do any other types of mixed raced relations.
Black dudes think that HB7-10 white chicks who only date successful white dude hunks are b1thes and snobs, yet on the other hand, the white dudes veiw the white babes who do date the black dudes as being tarts and cheap.
In my veiw both of these judgements are wrong, because I beleive that it is every womans right to be able to choose what ever dude she desires to be with.
God has given us all a free will to do as we desire to do as far as dating goes, if mixed raced relations were wrong, then no babies would be being born from them, yet at the same time if people only wish to date others of their own race and color, it is their God given right to do this.
I personally can't understand why people just won't accept a HBs own personal decision when it comes to her selection of dating partners. :yes:
Well put:up:

To each his own and general assumptions are pretty dumb overall. Good post.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:

Stuff I would add:

Jobless
Number of Ex-Husbands
Age 30+ w/o kids
Drinks lots of alcohol
Number of kids she has
Behavior of her kid(s)
over / under sleeping
If you happen to be a 40 year old dude who is being allured by a HB10 22 year old long blonde haired Born Again Christian babe who is attempting to convert you, Religion can be an awesome thing, as long as you are happy to stay with the girl she cannot leave you unless you commit Adultery, of which you obviously won't be doing unless you decide to leave, this really can work to your advantage in your more senior years.
I don't like HBs who are over 30 with kids, I am always getting myself hooked up with them, then they get upset when I leave them because of this reason, I much prefer HBs who are 30+ that don't have kids, as they are much easier to be with and it could also develop into a longer term thing, if this is possible due to my womanizing ways these days.
It seems as if you all hate Cats, none of you dudes have added Dogs or any other Animals to your unwanted list.
Appart from these couple of things your list is very good. :yes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
You'll notice he didn't refute any of the assumptions I made. :up:
Did you say something?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
I don't track your posts, it's not hard to garner what someone is like when they've posted thousands of times on a forum.
Oh, and thanks for noticing; I'm glad that I can keep your interest. :up:

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She watches "sex and the city" or "desperate housewives" - I think you'll find this is virtually every female in N.America.