provocative dress

jardine

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman dresses in flauntingly tight/revealing clothes do you find she tends to fall more into the AW/Tease category ? Especially when its to places like work and company events.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman that's comfortable with her sexuality will tease you. It doesn't matter what she's wearing nor where she's at. Just play along and enjoy the show. Just be careful at work because there may be jealous people watching who would complain about your antics.

jardine

Don Juan
Reaction score
But would you pursue her any differently than one who dresses less obviously. Is she usually saying thru her dress "give me attention" and enjoying it while not necessarily being open to more. Be it a date or a fling. Especially when she's extremely extroverted and flirtatious making her hard to read. To the best of my knowledge she's not screwing anyone at work.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way that she dresses has nothing to do with it if she isn't the type that wants that type of attention. I've worked with women who dressed that way just to tease men and others that did it for the women and then there were those who actually wanted to meet guys.

Here's a question, would you still be attracted to her if she changed the way that she dressed? It probably wouldn't matter if she was genuinely attractive. If that's the case, why waste time worrying about the what she is trying to convey with her attire.

Quit giving yourself an anxiety attack and talk to her. That's the best way to find out if she's into you. Do it before another DJ beats you to it.

Reaction score
Women wear tight/revealing clothes for the purpose of REVEALING! They want you to lust for them sexually because they are hors and and are ready to partake in their hordoms!!

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen lover! You said it best. Babes want d*ck, no matter what they wear. Only some are brainwashed into thinking that girls who want and enjoy sex are dirty and will burn in hell, and there are those who embrace their sexuality and want you to make mad love to them. Go after the latter.

But don't judge whether they fall into AW category by the way they dress. There are trends, you know. Preps dress a certain way. Doesnt mean all preps want c0ck. It may be for acceptance, to fit into the crowd.

Reaction score
Disconnect, I am coming from an American perspective - not alll women are hors but the first 'obvious' clue of their horishness is their dress!!! And yes (I disagree with you), dress is an important factor in judging their horishness - I am aware that many hor mothers are dressing their children like hors and the children themselves are not hors but will soon be because of their instruction and indoctrination by their parents!!!

Disconnect, "good" women don't follow "trends" which are usually set by homos and hors and europeans/whites through mass media - a woman makes her own decicision to show her uterus and tits!!! "Dress" is very important when judging a woman - do NOT discount this hor factor!! Dress like a hor means you are a hor (except children who are dressed by their hor mothers). Let me know if you need further guidance!!!!

jardine

Don Juan
Reaction score
lover you say to 'dress like a hor means that you are a hor' But wouldnt you agree that a lot of women do this simply to be a **** teese? Theyr in it for the attention