Proven AIM convo formula to pull #'s from myspace girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Lol, God of Getting Laid, why ask this...
"skip, why do you talk like whigger with women? are you a whigger?"
ahaha, he's my nygga. I'm black so I can condone it, lol.

But no seriously, whatever your personality is, go for it, just don't lose the masculinity. I talk like a "white guy" a lot, then sometimes I talk like a "black guy" to me, it's just another day of me being John and if anybody doesn't like that, fvck off, lol.

ON ANOTHER NOTE.......
But you guys keep saying, "NOTHING BEATS THE FIELD," you guys are seriously straight idiots, lol. Why can't you see what's really going on with this internet thing?

You SARGE IN THE FIELD, running cold approaches on chicks who don't wanna be approached, so if the client doesn't want to be called, why drive over and present? Stupid.

You've made your product valuable (became a man) now go sell it to the part of the market that will buy it and will ALSO be long-lasting clients. Internet chicks are LOOKING FOR A MAN, and BORED. You fill the need, that's why she keeps coming back.

But no, you guys want to approach the chick with 18 guys calling her, 5 boyfriends, etc., etc. Stupid, just stupid.

At the end of the day, pvssy is still pvssy, a girl is still a girl.....if it's about obtaining beautiful, quality, SINGLE AND BORED, women....I don't know of an easier place than the internet.

And you say they aren't quality? Hhaah, it's always the more shy, quiet, and reserved ones that are the most LOYAL, TRUSTWORTHY, AND theee FREAKIEST. Where else can you find a lot of them but on the net?

haah, I'm done trying to preach to you guys, go fvck something, just not your hands.

It's 2006 folks, wake up.

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
did you just randomly myspace message each of these people first for their AIM sns?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
radronomega - yes i did, they all got the same exact message from me,

"hey cutie, im not tryin to hit on u myspace-style or anythin lol, but i gotta tell u i think ur sooo gorgeous and ur profile looks real interesting too, whats you're sn?? ;) "

whenever i spam, i always like to change the message up a lil to see if ill have more success, so far every kind of message has brought on the same success basically

oh yea, speaking of "GETTING OUT INTO THE FIELD"...........in the last 2 days, i met 3 girls from myspace, 2 of which i had used the AIM convo formula on just 2 days ago, and 1 who i had messaged a long time ago and we just never talked or met till yesterday, so, lets see my REAL LIFE RESULTS HERE.......and then u can all tell me im not in the field and gettin low quality -

girl 1 - did the whol spam thing, had the convo using my formula, threw in my own jokes and talked to her for an hour on AIM after gettin her #, met her, drank with her, went to the movies, went back to my house, we did EVERYTHING but sex (Anti SLut Defense lol - first time in a while GUNWITCH kinda failed on me, as i only got a hand job and fingerd her despite us both bein naked).........she with no lies had a body of a 10 and a face of a 7 - HB8.5

girl 2 - spammed on myspace from a loooong time ago, maybe from 4 months ago, we never talked much, then 2 days ago i asked her to hang out, bla bla bla....we end up hangin out with 2 of her friends, just chillin in my car and yes, once again drinking lol...........she was AMAZING, short, skinny, nice boobs, PERFECT face seriously id say body of an 8, face of a 9 - HB8.5.......talked for a while, then i guess she signalled to her friends to get outta the car, at which point we started making out like animals for bout 30 minutes....and then i had to go, but yea that was a total success!

girl 3 - the spamming victim whos convo i posted in this thread!!! got her to just come to my house, she was an HB7 tho, prob face of a 9 and body of a 5 (not supoer skinny but oh well).......kinda a prude, we only made out and i got a massage from her, she stayed for a few hours and we were just cuddlin and makin out and watchin tv - too easy

also, 2 days ago after that 1st girl, i saw my "gf" and did shyt with her the whole nite too - her i had met off myspace 3 months ago

correct me if im wrong, but im EXHUASTED from being out in the FIELD the last 2 days hookin up with girls left and right.........USE GODDAMN MYSPACE PEOPLE!

skip781

Banned
Reaction score
this thread is for all the myspace pimps...........not only do i show u a basic convo structure, but i show ACTUAL CONVOS on how this works - take note myspace playas

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace is for insecure, slutty, attention-seeking, w*ores. I mean what kind of a quality girl puts up half-naked pictures (not to mention 95% are fugly) so kids like skip can give them the ego stroking they seek. Skip you must be the biggest pimp to pull all the 9's and 10's when there are relatively so few. :rolleyes: I mean you must be pulling the trashiest girls possible. Guys need to start putting their c*cks on pedestals

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Skip owns all u btches... its funny.. u guys say he talks like a wigger etc etc... HAHAHA.. do u realize how old fasion u all are? Maybe he doesnt wanna talk like a damn geek or w/e. U all talk sht but u never get laid... its funny.. and i dunno how thugo has all the time in the world to make names and write BIG long lame bars tryin to rhyme.. its so wackkkkkkkkkkk.................skip is the real deal.. i just have no idea why he keeps tryin to help u geeks out on this forumn..??

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip is such a f*cking troll. The content here is normally awesome, but skip's so-called 'flawless techniques' are just shyt. The guy says the same rubbish as every other lame internet AFC, and if these girls aren't fictional, then they must surely be the trashiest and stupidest wh*res on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.