Proof that NEXTING will bring them back

AceyR6

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to this girl I knew from school online and she didn't seem too into me by the way she was responding. After a couple minutes I didn't feel like wasting any more time with her and simply told her "I hate to say it, but I don't think this is going anywhere, maybe we'll talk again sometime girl" And sure enough her exact response was "you should call me tommorrow". I was pretty shocked, I reject a hot girl and she tells me to call her, hmmm interesting. Obviously I'm not going to call her tommorrow, but instead the day after. To show her I play by my own rules. Just goes to show ya, have some fuking pride and it will be noticed by others. I am a novice DJ, but I thought this was a big step for me.

AceyR6

Don Juan
Reaction score

Come on, someone fuking congradulate me already. ha, damn

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called the "Returning Fox" theory. And it's a well-known fact of life in the DJ's world.

Right now, I apparently have a Returning Fox on my hands too. Always "too busy" to go out on a second date with me (I've heard her friends talk about how she's such a workaholic), she's now been giving me lots of attention, courtesy of my blanking her repeatedly.

BGMan

docv

Don Juan
Reaction score
very interesting. does anyone else have any experiences with nexting a girl and having them start calling or come running?

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once told a blind date off on the phone when she directed me to the wrong house on purpose as I went to pick her up for coffee. She was a nut case, yes, but when I blasted her and hung up, she called back about 10 times. I only answered the first two calls.

I really was pissed off, so I wasn't doing any kind of DJ shtick, but I remember that BS now as an example of what this thread is about. Have some balls and retain your dignity no matter what.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very reminiscent of the Art of Seduction's description of Coquette. They have periods of hot, where you think you're winning, and then they all of a sudden go cold and distant on you. This is a very powerful seductive technique that many women have mastered.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its actually referred to as many things; ACTIVE DISS-INTEREST, playing hard to get (old school), supply & demand-----cut the supply (make yourself scarce) and your value goes way up. It's a DJ parodox: women expect men to chase them but the moment you take interest the ANTI-ATTRACTION neurons begin to fire and the attraction on her end begins to dissolve. They want you to persue them but when they see evidence that you are, they know they have you. Pulling away, ending the chase, truncating further communications redirects the imbalance in your favor. Its a cat & mouse game.......tease a little and then pull back.

docv

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had my GF of 5 years walk out on me in kind of a nasty breakup from her end. inteerestingly enough there was/is no other guy involved. without getting into the symantecs of the situation (which i did on the other forum in one of my threads), i can say that i did 1/2 of what i was supposed to, and then after joining this forum i NEXTed her a$$ to kingdom come. i found another girl who is prettier. i let myself be seen out with her (which got back to the ex). i did NOT call the ex anymore and moved on, all within a few weeks of her leaving.

if this chic tries to come back crawling returning fox style, since i have been playing this game like a true DJ, and since she is BROKE and cant stand on her own feet - it is going to be the most amusing pehnomenon i have ever lay witness to in my entire life. i will surely keep you folks posted.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I was going to start a thread on my situation--in a nutshell:
*A long time ago I had a FB, great sex etc, she flaked went back to ex hubby
*After many months, I saw her in grocery store, invited her to my workplace
*We would make out and get touchy feely in my office
*I think I acted "too eager" in trying to get her back to my house for sex. She kept coming up w/excuses why she couldn't--no time, had to take kids to bball practice etc
*Now, 3 months later, still no sex from her

Next time I talk to her on phone, I will next her. Give her the LJBF's thing. Offer to line her up with my one of my friends. Tell her that I've lost interest due to her being aloof.

Will it get her horizontal guys?
PS-She still has ex issues, but not back w/him

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad, yo!

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Well your returning fox only returns to get the satisfaction out of you, affirm that they could still get you. They will come back and act like they want you, but in reality it just to grab the ounce of self confidence you stole from them back.
Exactly.

The best way for a girl to keep getting attention from guys...is to kawktease them and make them think that they ALLLMOOOSTTTT are JUUUSSSTTTT about to get some puzzy from them. :crackup:

You gotta admit, most guys these days are about as stupid as donkeys...ya YA! Seriously, it's like dangling a toy in front of a cat - and watching it swipe for it over and over and...over.