Proof That Money Isn't End All Be All

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who don't know DJ Akademiks is a big Youtuber who recently signed a 10+ Million Deal with Spofity for his Hip-hop Podcast
He's one of the biggest if not the biggest media influencer currently in the Hip-Hop space and has been dating this ratchet 22 year old
-Cliff's First girl was his "Sidechick" he spent $200 on a lyft to come smash
-He(Akademiks) ended up drunk and passing out just for her to get train banged by his "Friends" (they woke him up after to lock his mansion doors)
-Sidechick then screamed rape but he had Video cameras in his place and proof no rape happened and the police didn't press charges on his "Friends"
-His girlfriend has embarrassed him many times on stream even egged his face (different chick from the Sidechick)
-She exposed pictures of his peepee getting sucked by her, his ID, medicine etc
-He takes her back
-She stole 500K from his safe(she had the codes)when they broke up and She smashed a bunch of dudes including "Bums" in his own words
-He took her back
-She ends up drunk destroying nearly 100K of his studio stuff cops take her to an insane asylum
-He takes her back
-She finds out he has other chicks and sends pictures that have him in a "awkward position" to his competition

My thoughts
This guy could virtually get any chick he wants of his clout alone but because he rather deal with ratchet chicks like this instead of hit the gym or be with a better quality chick he settles for a pretty face ghetto chick who disrespects him. More proof that Wisdom (Game), frame and being in shape matter for those who think money will solve all your problems with women, I have said it before money only gives you "proximity" and "Access" to women(hot, trustfund, smokeshows etc) for a guy who is as rich as he is the fact that he deals with her says a lot about him

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the surface, it might appear this way, but I'm not sure that this is an issue about a low self esteem out of shape man with money.

For those of us with a history of dating experience, I think it's safe to say that we've all had that one girl that we regretted in our lives. Personally speaking, when I was twenty one I spent about a year (off and on) with one heII of a bad seed. I knowingly had better opportunities, my friends thought that I was crazy, but I kept returning to the scene of the 'crime' (the bad seed). I'm sure that other forum readers can also look back and regret things like this.

This youtuber (and my above behavior) resembles the scenario of the woman that was in an abusive relationship, yet she keeps returning to the abuser. The first incident, we can claim to be an unknown victim. If we return to the situation, we are no longer victims. We are willing participants engaging in an unhealthy relationship.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the surface, it might appear this way, but I'm not sure that this is an issue about a low self esteem out of shape man with money.

For those of us with a history of dating experience, I think it's safe to say that we've all had that one girl that we regretted in our lives. Personally speaking, when I was twenty one I spent about a year (off and on) with one heII of a bad seed. I knowingly had better opportunities, my friends thought that I was crazy, but I kept returning to the scene of the 'crime' (the bad seed). I'm sure that other forum readers can also look back and regret things like this.

This youtuber (and my above behavior) resembles the scenario of the woman that was in an abusive relationship, yet she keeps returning to the abuser. The first incident, we can claim to be an unknown victim. If we return to the situation, we are no longer victims. We are willing participants engaging in an unhealthy relationship.
I wish it were true for him but AK has a history of dealing with crazy chicks, An ex-girlfriend tried to extort him for a 100K another girl tried to set him up by encouraging another girl to #metoo him there is a pattern with this guy when it comes to the type of women he picks unfortunately

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've known that money isn't the most important factor in attraction. In fact, if a woman is drawn to you because you're rich - she isn't drawn to YOU, she's drawn to YOUR MONEY.

Money is just comfort.

Alpha = Dopamine/Fvcks
Beta = Oxytocin/Bucks/Comfort

Attraction signals:
Status>Preselection>Looks>Frame>Money (and all other beta/comfort traits)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I wish it were true for him but AK has a history of dealing with crazy chicks, An ex-girlfriend tried to extort him for a 100K another girl tried to set him up by encouraging another girl to #metoo him there is a pattern with this guy when it comes to the type of women he picks unfortunately
When someone deals with the same thing over and over again it's because that's what they WANT in their life. It's pretty simple really.

Some people are addicted to this kind of stuff.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trashy people are drawn to trashy people and looks nor money have anything to do with whether you're an inherently trashy person. Plenty of hot chucks out there who are straight trash making guys lives miserable because guys seem to equate looks, and only looks, to value when it comes to women. Goes the same for good looking piece of crap men who get some stupid woman to pay their bills.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this dude makes $10 mil talking about songs manufactured from music samples? Good lord.

This is the bigger issue here. Maybe he's drawn to crazy chicks because the dude knows at some level his life circumstances themselves are crazy.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When someone deals with the same thing over and over again it's because that's what they WANT in their life. It's pretty simple really.

Some people are addicted to this kind of stuff.
I’m one of those people that was always addicted to women who didn’t want me or would give me just enough to keep me around. Hard habit to break.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who don't know DJ Akademiks is a big Youtuber who recently signed a 10+ Million Deal with Spofity for his Hip-hop Podcast
He's one of the biggest if not the biggest media influencer currently in the Hip-Hop space and has been dating this ratchet 22 year old
-Cliff's First girl was his "Sidechick" he spent $200 on a lyft to come smash
-He(Akademiks) ended up drunk and passing out just for her to get train banged by his "Friends" (they woke him up after to lock his mansion doors)
-Sidechick then screamed rape but he had Video cameras in his place and proof no rape happened and the police didn't press charges on his "Friends"
-His girlfriend has embarrassed him many times on stream even egged his face (different chick from the Sidechick)
-She exposed pictures of his peepee getting sucked by her, his ID, medicine etc
-He takes her back
-She stole 500K from his safe(she had the codes)when they broke up and She smashed a bunch of dudes including "Bums" in his own words
-He took her back
-She ends up drunk destroying nearly 100K of his studio stuff cops take her to an insane asylum
-He takes her back
-She finds out he has other chicks and sends pictures that have him in a "awkward position" to his competition

My thoughts
This guy could virtually get any chick he wants of his clout alone but because he rather deal with ratchet chicks like this instead of hit the gym or be with a better quality chick he settles for a pretty face ghetto chick who disrespects him. More proof that Wisdom (Game), frame and being in shape matter for those who think money will solve all your problems with women, I have said it before money only gives you "proximity" and "Access" to women(hot, trustfund, smokeshows etc) for a guy who is as rich as he is the fact that he deals with her says a lot about him
Betabucks - that is all there is to it.

Top Bottom