Proof that loving yourself is the key to getting women.

Stryker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, I've come to understand that a friend of mine has recently developed quite strong feelings towards me. Without sounding too bigheaded, it's actually become quite an inconvenience, due to the fact that she has a boyfriend. I don't like her in the same way, because we've been friends for some time now, and quite frankly, I have bigger fish to fry.

So, I thought I'd take advantage of our friendship and ask her straight out why she likes me so much. She said, "it is your impulsive and care free nature that I find so admirable, you're not as analytical as other guys."

So they you go, bang. In one sentence this girl has completely summed up my view on life, and why I'm a better catch than some other guys.

Now I just need to gain the confidence to do cold approaches...

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good! Sometimes it's really hard not to be analytical, at least for a guy like me. You can get trapped inside your own head, and there's no way out.

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree with OP. Focus on yourself, and the rest will come to you. But don't expect lots of results without some effort. lol

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
women don't have to love themself in order to get men
Then go be a woman.

For most men (and some special women), our existence is more than a vapid race to who is more attractive and how much more stuff I have than you.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Then go be a woman.

For most men (and some special women), our existence is more than a vapid race to who is more attractive and how much more stuff I have than you.
See this a lot.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
konmai said:
See this a lot.
It's true, but you'll see here how we don't judge people on wealth or how much crap they have amassed through life, but through character. We judge women based on what they do, they judge us based on what we have and what we can do for them. :down:

This is why I say that most women are worthless. I don't know if it's simply caused by environment or something else, but I have heard it's better in other countries.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Then go be a woman.

Basically my point is that a woman, or girl can be bratty or boring, have no life, she can *****, whine a lot, complain, have no goals, have no passion for anything, be pessimistic, overall, be negative everything and guys will still accept her as long as she is physically good-looking