Promiscuous Girls in Highschool

Badladman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost every girl I meet, they always talk about having sexual relations with other guys, or how many people they had sex with, or their exes (worst one), and how often they had sex...Like what the f**k. Its starting to piss me off. I hate when girls talk about this s**t, I almost feel like their just trying to make me jealous or something. And half of them I feel like their lying about their sex life. Is there a specific way to deal with situations like this? Help me out here, this happens way to often, and I feel like a dumba** just sitting there listening.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be like "baby, if your trying to get me horny your not doing so well. ;) "

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gut is right, dont sit there and listen to it. Sitting around and talking about boys is what girls do with their girlfriends. It's possible that they're trying to prove themselves. Call them on it, make fun of them, change the subject, or just leave. Do whatever, but don't sit around and listen.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They probably aren't lying. Girls DO have sex. Especially HS girls. Why not get a sex life of your own and just join in on the conversation? Haha.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This used to piss me off too. You want to tell them like that's not something to be proud of, actually it means your a slut.

But then I realized these aren't the kind of girls I want anyway....

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls are just young and still getting used to being sexual. Like any new, fun thing you get into, they're talking about it a lot because they're thinking about it alot and excited about it. Talking openly about sex likely makes them feel more mature and grown up.

If it's making you a little jealous or insecure that's fine. I personally think it's pretty classless and vulgar to talk intimate particulars with someone you aren't very close with.

When I was younger (and inexperienced) and girls started talking a lot about sex and asking me questions I told them it just doesn't feel classy to me to tell those details to someone I don't know that well. It instantly makes her self conscious and worrysome that you think she's a slut. So she'll start stutterring and qualifying for you. It worked in my favor more often than not.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with you guys? I don't see it as a problem. Hell you might actually learn something. Girls like sex. They really like sex. There's girls out there that want sex with you right now.

My advice would be to never judge a girl for her sexuality. Despite what The Forms said (otherwise great points), if you make her feel like a slut she is never going to open up to you sexually and you aren't going to get anything from her. Even if you do end up in a relationship or something she will hold up.

They definately aren't trying to make you feel jealous, it's just your own insecurity. You gotta sort that out. Even if they are trying to make you feel jealous, it's because they want you and they want to have sex with you.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
This used to piss me off too. You want to tell them like that's not something to be proud of, actually it means your a slut.

But then I realized these aren't the kind of girls I want anyway....
So you don't want a girl because she has more sexual experience than you? It sounds like you guys are only frustrated because these girls are having sex and it's not with YOU. When you're THAT GUY you find these conversations very interesting and informative. You can learn a lot. I love when girls bring up sex, it makes seduction so much easier because you know she is already thinking about it.

PS, what SinJester said is very true. You never want to make a girl feel like a slut if you have any intention of getting with her. That's a sure-fire way of NOT getting your d!ck wet.

Insurreto

Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
What's wrong with you guys? I don't see it as a problem. Hell you might actually learn something. Girls like sex. They really like sex. There's girls out there that want sex with you right now.

My advice would be to never judge a girl for her sexuality. Despite what The Forms said (otherwise great points), if you make her feel like a slut she is never going to open up to you sexually and you aren't going to get anything from her. Even if you do end up in a relationship or something she will hold up.
Yes, this is soooo true!
Why are we DJ's, players, "The Man" if we **** other girls and they can't **** around?! Guys, listen up! GIRLS AND WOMEN LOOOOVE SEX!
Don't get offended by it.
Tell her she makes you think about sex now, and you like it *Smile like a retard*
Dare to be sexual! It's important!

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
So you don't want a girl because she has more sexual experience than you?
No, I don't want a slut. Sluts don't turn me on at all.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good old high school..

I don't believe I know any promiscuous girls, couldn't tell who, or where they were. I don't know how other guys did it honestly.. makes me kinda sad now that I remember how much time I wasted...

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
No, I don't want a slut. Sluts don't turn me on at all.
Right, so you don't want a girl to have sex with you, because that would make her a slut? Well whatever turns you on man. That's exactly what my best mate always said, he hated girls when he found out he had sex. Well all that changed when he started having sex with his girlfriend. It's a perspective thing.

Maybe you should just hang out with different girls?

Hey sorry if I'm coming accross as a little mocking, I see where you guys are coming from. I don't want a complete slut either. I just know that girls like sex. If a girl has slept with a bunch of different guys and everyone talks about her being easy, I don't want anything to do with that. If a girl is fcking her boyfriend, that's a completely different story.

If you are with a group of girls and they are talking about sex and YOU feel bad it is YOUR problem and it is because you aren't getting any sex. I understand where you are coming from, just try and open your minds a little bit. If you don't you aren't gonna get sex, if that's fine with you then everythings ok. If you do want sex but you are complaining that all girls are sluts, you are really just doing yourself harm.

moneybanks24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo man I def. feel for you, I'm noticing the same thing. All you have to do is tell them to "shut the **** up" if you don't want to hear it. Because I'm assuming if they're talking about sex with another dude as opposed to sex in general it would piss you off. BUT if she talks about sex in general like different positions and **** JUMP ON THAT ****.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they see you as the girlfriend they can "talk to". Start creating some attraction so they see you as someone they want to F. Don't be the GF that "listens" to their schit. They are trying to create drama and make you jealous. Start making them jealous. You need to start working the DJ magic. Be the best man you can be, use ****y and funny on them, turn it around on them and tell them about the sex you are having (make it up), be cool, have friends for social proof, make them want YOU. They will soon start talking to you about sex and instead will start having it with you.