Prom

Ecstasy7

Reaction score
I'm going to prom with this girl. She has a bf in another school ( far away ). Should I try to advance on her? And what suggestions besides dirty dancing can I do at prom? not post prom but at prom?

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you should give her a hand, masturbate, and ask her to give you a head in the prom!! Dance like a freak!! Show her your not afraid of being psicho./

Ecstasy7

Reaction score
It's only junior prom and where would I do it? I dunno of any after parties

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, if shes even going with you I would say u have aleast some chance.

Give it a try, start now. Maybe even you could get her to break up with him, thats what I did. :p

It's only junior prom and where would I do it? I dunno of any after parties
Well if you both ride together, before, after. Post prom, before, after that. After Prom when you go home to change. But, if you want anything probably should reread the site and start your game asap.

my 2 cents...

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys dont make him get ahead of himself, didnt u read it is a JUNIOR PROM, i mean wtf can u do in junior proms, we werent even allowed to drink in the senior prom, nvm about some dirty dancing. Sorry i cant help you buddy, i dunno your situation, next time, post more detail. How long you have known her, how flirty she is with you, how much kino is going on between you too, etc. You get the drift.