Prom

gza

Reaction score
There's a lot of pressure to go to prom, but without going into much detail, I don't have any people I would consider real friends to hang out with for the night. I dont think I will have an enjoyable time. Would not going be something that I would regret?

dfb808

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it your Senior Year? If so I would go, hang out with who you know or just bust a move on the dance floor. Try to find a date if you want but dont think you need to have a date to have fun. Hope that helps.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dfb808 said:
Is it your Senior Year? If so I would go, hang out with who you know or just bust a move on the dance floor. Try to find a date if you want but dont think you need to have a date to have fun. Hope that helps.

just go to have fun and connect with your class and everyone is your friend just connect with people. if you some time read dale carnegie's how to win friends and influence people, and get comedy writinng secret.(friend pyschology and humor)

check out:http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=143331

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt go to no stinkin proms.
spend all that money and not have fun, blah!
no regrets dude , and im a silly woman!

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prom can be fun.. but from what you said it'll probably just be a waste of money. If you don't have a group to go with then.. yeah I wouldnt.

franchise21

Don Juan
Reaction score
go with a freaking hot chick from a diff school...just as friends or w/e...becaseu then you will look liek a stud to all the people you DO know...thats my strategy