Prom/Summer Soon ! PLEASE HELP!

oilers05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, first off thank you for taking the time to read this, and please do not hezitate to post anytype of advice, all advice is very much appriciated. Here's the situation, I'm in the ninth grade and the prom is approaching quickly, 17 days until to be precise. 90% of my friends have beautiful, and very popular dates from the surronding schools (our school isn't a candy store if yeah know what i mean) I still do not have a date however. Nor does this breath taking girl that i'm very interested in. I'm not looking for a long-term relationship, I just would like to take her to prom very much so, and to have a "summer fling." Think you can help me out?

Thanks,
Oiler

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont be a puss and ask her.

Morgan

Reaction score
Just because you take someone dose not mean a thing bud trust me on this, you may even decide you want to go out with her a lot more who knows.

lazylawyer312

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her before someone else does! You'll regret not asking her more than if she just says no to you.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU TWO, IF YOU DONT FIND OUT.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Ask her out right now.
2) Don't think about what you're doing just do it.
3) If she has fun with you, ask her to do other stuff later.
4) Don't think about asking her to do other stuff, just do it.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go up to her and say something like this...

"Hey, you don't have a date to the prom and I know we'd have a blast if went together. Afterall, it's just prom, it's certainly not like we're getting married or anything, so how about it?"

Say that to every "target".