prom sex

keeprolling

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, so I'm going to Prom with this friend of mine. We will call her X. This other friend of mine Y asked X if X was going to have sex with me at an afterparty. X told Y that she would if I wanted to but wouldn't pressure me. So what do you guys think I should do? How should I get to that point? Normally I'd know what to do but in this situation, I know she wants it so Idk how to react.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't stop escalating, as wolf already said.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isolate when you get the chance or your fvcked.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss, kiss harder, stimulate the vagina while cloths are still on first by accident with leg, arm whatever then rub her through her cloths. Unbotton pants hands down pants rub vag, then say her pants are too tight if shes wearing jeans and take them off. If she wearing a skirt dress then just start rubbing her and finger her for a while then undress her ect

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Initiate and escalate. Don't be afraid, keep going until she tells you or gives you the hint to stop, that's always been my motto.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Lol, just start kissing her, then kiss her harder, then take her top off, etc etc etc etc
This. Oh, and just go with the flow.

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iso or nothing is going to happen unless she is a sl*t and doesn't mind hooking up in front of people. Upstairs rooms usually work well. Tell her you want to show her something lol. It's easy from there ;)

W

Wha-G-Juan

Roofie-collada, and you're good to go!! Giggity-giggity goo!!