Project Montreal Baby!

jlove

Reaction score
Hey Bros!

In July I'm going to seduce and conquer Montreal !!! :rockon:

It's the city I was born in, the city I come back almost every summer and the city with the most beautiful chics in the world.

I'll be at Cliff's List Convention (cliffslist.com ). Last year's DVD's ROCKED and this year will be awesome too - they have DJs and PUAs from all over the globe coming in (kickass :kick:).

Is anyone else going? anyone interested in carpooling together & saving a bit on gas? I have two-three places in my car to make for a comfortable ride.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jlove said:
Hey Bros!

In July I'm going to seduce and conquer Montreal !!! :rockon:

It's the city I was born in, the city I come back almost every summer and the city with the most beautiful chics in the world.

I'll be at Cliff's List Convention (cliffslist.com ). Last year's DVD's ROCKED and this year will be awesome too - they have DJs and PUAs from all over the globe coming in (kickass :kick:).

Is anyone else going? anyone interested in carpooling together & saving a bit on gas? I have two-three places in my car to make for a comfortable ride.

I'll be up for Project Montreal with Djs here, but I'll pass on the cliff's list.