Project: Balls Of Steel ! ! !

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

100 cold approaches... in one day.

Next Sunday.

I will be pushing myself constantly into the most awkward situations imaginable

and I will report back and tell you guys what happened.

If anybody has some openers or ideas for me to field test, bring em' on.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100 cold approaches in one day?

Honestly, I don't see it as feasible on a Sunday. One hundred random approaches, sure. But the same, of genuinely attractive women, with at least some giving off IOIs beforehand? Probably not. That being said, good luck to you.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
100 cold approaches in one day?

Honestly, I don't see it as feasible on a Sunday. One hundred random approaches, sure. But the same, of genuinely attractive women, with at least some giving off IOIs beforehand? Probably not. That being said, good luck to you.
Not getting IOIs is just an excuse an AFC uses not to approach.

This is not about getting laid or finding the woman of my dreams.

It's simply to become a fearless mofo.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Not getting IOIs is just an excuse an AFC uses not to approach.

This is not about getting laid or finding the woman of my dreams.

It's simply to become a fearless mofo.
Not getting IOIs is a good way to avoid wasting your energy pursuing a girl you're likely not going to get anyway.

That being said, with your goal of just losing your fear of approaching... I guess IOIs ARE irrelevant.

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with ChrizZ, don't be reactive and wait for IOIs, be proactive and approach her, demonstrate your personality THEN get the IOIs.

And well done to ChrizZ. Big cahones.
I'm thinking on doing the same thing.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I approach is not having any smalltalk or some cute "Oh, what did you wanna be when you were 7 and don't say princess *hihihi*" talk.

I will get straight to the point and tell her what I wanna do with her and cut all the beat around the bush talk. Trust me, the women will know very well why I talk to them.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying you shouldn't be proactive. What I am saying is that IOIs serve a purpose when scanning a room for targets. Maybe you like to approach the girl who looks like she's a total b***h, but I'd rather approach the one who smiled at me.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
I'm not saying you shouldn't be proactive. What I am saying is that IOIs serve a purpose when scanning a room for targets. Maybe you like to approach the girl who looks like she's a total b***h, but I'd rather approach the one who smiled at me.
I'll approach both of them and ask them if they wanna do a threesome.

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying now.
Friendliness is a good trait to have in a woman.

At the same time, though, women with big ***** shields can turn out to be sweet as sugar.

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ, good luck with that, I hope it works for you.

In my opinion, it shows poor social intuition.
I'd never try it, but may be worth an experiment since I'm a soc student :p

ChocolateVanilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerry Maguire said:
I agree with ChrizZ, don't be reactive and wait for IOIs, be proactive and approach her, demonstrate your personality THEN get the IOIs.

Exactly, that's what you have to do. Not every attractive girl you meet is gonna give you IOI's. That's just ridiculous unless you look like Brad Pitt. Not approaching because you don't get IOI's just means you're still scared of rejection. It's the same as people who think cold approaches are pointless. If you see a girl you like, talk to her, last time I heard, hot girls aren't gonna just give IOI's to every guy walking down the street.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best of luck to you man!

Hopefully after this you can approach a 9 in front of eight of her friends and be fearless....

I cant wait to hear your progress! Post your experience after sunday!

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerry Maguire said:

I agree, honestly IOIs are irrelevant because once you open the set your going to be getting attraction pretty quickly. Whether she shows IOIs or not. Also I'm the type of dude to Assume Attraction so I kino pretty quick too. With that said if I waited for IOIs I'd be limiting myself and it also means I wouldn't have to go in as hard, but heck I like busting in a chicks world like SWAT and pulling her into my world.

Now as far as the challenge 100 girls in ONE day. Your going to have to be in-field VERY long especially since the interaction length will vary, almost making it very unlikely in one day.

I've done something similar to this, basically anywhere you go and see a decent chick you immediately go in and approach regardless if your in a rush and only have 30seconds. (Say an opener and roll off) I usually have an idea of my mind about the minimum amount of chicks I'm willing to approach and I take the amount of time in an interaction in consideration.

Good luck though, glad to see your pushing up the bar

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IOI's???? wtf... when it comes to approaching IOI's shouldnt mean d!ck...

85% of the women I cold approach wont even see me coming.

IOI's only count after the opening in my opinion....

If your already getting an IOI before the opening, then its basically not even a cold approach anymore, in a sense.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
I did a similar experiment to this last weekend at the retirement home in my area. I mean, I approached about 67 granny's and had a lot of luck. It was awesome. :D

JK Good luck - I'm inspired. But I like the idea of less approaches that are focused in my weaker areas, like the beach. I could approach 100 within my comfort zones, but what good would that do?