Progress gents, progress

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, well for all of you that have following my recent threads, I finally got with that girl!

I once again saw her at the bar and then my friend's GF told me she wanted me so I just went in for it. She ended up sleeping over, however I didn't get much further than makin out with no top on.

The weird thing about this situation was that we were making out for liek 20 minutes, it was getting kind of intense and she like completely stoped and pulled away. Then she said that she is not having sex with me beacuse thats not the type of girl that she is. Now I don't know if that had any significance or anything.

So she also left today to go to a different school for the rest of the weekend and I still DO NOT HAVE HER NUMBER....So annoying because I cna't even talk to her....Well actually is taht a bad thing?

I dk I just figured I'd let you guys know I had somewhat of a success.

Peace

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill give you your props. Good job man. Make sure you get that *****es # though, sounds like it could be good times.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
k201 said:
The weird thing about this situation was that we were making out for liek 20 minutes, it was getting kind of intense and she like completely stoped and pulled away. Then she said that she is not having sex with me beacuse thats not the type of girl that she is.
LOL. She's only the type of girl to go to a bar and make out for 20 minutes.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done!

She sounds a bit insecure so best thing to do is take things slow and make her comforable with you first.

royaltyw

Reaction score
Then she said that she is not having sex with me beacuse thats not the type of girl that she is.

I love that line.

I'm sure there were 100 guys in the bar that didn't get as far as you did that night, so look at it as a 'positive' experience and move on to the next girl.

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, well the story I gave you guys left out a few facts...

The reason she said that to me was because a few months back we were both really really drunk and she ended up in my bed (that was the first time i got with her)...She wanted to f*ck and she vocalized it. But she had her period so we didn't...So the main reason for her stopping and saying that is because she just didn't want it to go down like the last time. I guess she just wanted to let me know shes not a huge ho.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why you didn't f*ck her. You should of kept making out until she showed less resistance you should of become more perseverant.

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, well first off it never even crossed my mind that she didn't give me her # while I was with her.

Secondly, it was close to 7 in the morning while this was all going on and all I wanted to do was sleep.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You had her in your bed and you couldn't get her number?
Hey, she just wanted some action. She wasn't looking for a long-term commitment. She must have felt slutty after making out with you without her top on. The next time you call her, she's gonna think that you're gonna want some more action from her.