Progress and Looking back.

djginabase

Reaction score
Now I just want to remind you guys that English is not my mother language so please excuse me if I have any spelling errors or if it just doesn't plain sound right. Now Lets Begin.

I remember wayyyy back, having a girlfriend or even just a cool friend that was girl was just a mere dream or a even worse phobia.

I wasn't good with people in general, I couldn't maintain a good relationship with just about anybody, even with my parents I had conflicts because of our different views. I was immature and stupid

This has caused so much pain for me...... I mean lots and lots of pain, I was lost, I had no idea what to do and was just like a wondering zombie.
The pain got so severe sometimes that I even thought about killing myself.

I was immature, a looser literally, in everything.

I think anybody in the same position as me or as experienced a lot of pain makes you really think.
When you start failing in life you start to wonder, Why? Why do I fail so much? Why do I hurt so much?

Long story short, I came back to my home country and it's been a while because I lived in the states ever since I was 7 and came back 10 years later.
It was a big change, my country is not anything like America of course, the people, the culture, their way of thinking is way different.

I came and met with the family, I came from a very poor family, we used to live in the countryside and didn't even have showers or bathrooms. We lived in a yurt or "Ger" in Mongolian.

After meeting with my family I noticed everything changed 180*
My family was living in a million dollar penthouse with the relatives driving rovers and benz's, lets just say that their life got better and they was living comfortably and wonderfully and this was all thanks to my "Uncle" I found out.

My Uncle same as me, was a country boy never even seen a car or had TV to watch. He came from the countryside, uneducated, broke with no knowledge at all and now! Here he is, taking care of the family, living as one of the most richest an successful people in Mongolia with plenty of good friends and women. Women are the last thing on his mind.

So I looked at myself, I had everything Plasma Tv, Food of all sorts to eat, places to go to, bath to take a shower and a comfortable place to sleep all by myself instead of 4 of us trying to sleep on 1 bed.

He went through all that ****, while I was here in America living like a king compared to the people in the countrysides of Mongolia and I WAS HAVING A SIMPLE PROBLEM OF MEETING PEOPLE AND GETTING DEPRESSED ABOUT LITTLE THINGS!

WELL I SAY **** THAT **** THAT! I GOT MAD! REALLY MAD! THE CHALLENGES THAT I FACED COMPARED TO THE CHALLENGES MY UNCLE FACED WAS LIKE ME WALKING UP A TREADMILL ON A SUNNY DAY WHILE HE WAS CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST WITH NO GEAR ON.

SO I SAY NO MORE TO THIS. NOW IS THE TIME TO CHANGE MYSELF TO BETTER MYSELF AND TO LIVE MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT.

SO I STARTED TO CHANGE! 180 DEGREES TOTAL

I learned how to talk to people and maintain healthy and good relationships
I learned how to take care of myself and beat challenges and set gaols and really accomplish them.
I learned that your health is the most important thing and that you must be fit mentally, physically, and emotionally especially because of this hectic world we live in today.
I learned how to grow up and handle my own **** and not rely on anybody else and lets just say I am living life the way I want and the way it was intended for me.

See guys, meeting a girl and having sex with her is not that big of a deal.

Having purpose, integrity and accomplishing goals no matter what the challenge is takes every ounce of your soul and tests your character.

Now I enjoy variety of women, I date women regularly and with no problem, in fact girls are the LAST thing on my mind.

I have big goals and big dreams and finally a CLEAR PURPOSE NOW!

I currently set up a company which is going successful and is a local TV HOST
down here.

There are people with no food or water, there are people that are trying to survive with only 5 dollars a day.

BUT I USE TO HAVE TROUBLE MEETING WITH PEOPLE AND GIRLS? HAHA
WHAT A ****ING JOKE

I realized that YOU are the MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN YOUR WORLD
and that YOU MUST GET YOUR **** TOGETHER AND REALLY FIND OUT WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE THEN THE GIRLS ARE GOING TO COME, PLENTY.

GETTING YOUR **** TOGETHER AND BEING A MAN IS NUMBER #1 PRIORITY

Because guy's I think most people in life are sleepwalking, and we only have a few years to live, so why waste it away by being scared and holding ourselves back.

The question I want you guy's to ask yourselves is, if you were a girl and saw the exact replica of "YOU"

Would you date him? I mean really think about that.

Live full, die hungry.

asilva732

Reaction score
good stuff my friend. it seems you got your act together for da best.