profile picture

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little background everythis is good with the girlfriend, high intertest level e.t.c. been together 6 months.

Ive got bipolar so I tend to think into things - which I keep to myself and never let her know!

Anyway I woke upto a text this morning from my girlfriend saying that she had changed her profile picture from one of us to one by herself. She said that she had wanted to change it for a while and the only reason she did it was because she liked the way she looked, and she put one of me and her as her cover photo.

Am I being paranoid thinking into this?

Dali_tx_o

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel. I had a girl who put an image of her with her Labrador as her profile picture. They were sooooo cheating behind my back.

In other words, yes, you are being paranoid, as well as insecure. And insecurity is something that women loathe.

A secure man will not care what a girl puts in her profile picture. If she puts a picture of herself kissing another guy, a secure man simply drops her. You should have more important things to worry about in life than some image on vanity book.

If a girl changes picture, you ignore it. If she says something about it, your only possible answers are:

a)"Oh? I didn't notice."
b)"Oh wow! You *CHANGED* your profile picture? Let me just call the local news, they're going to be thrilled! THRILLED!"
c)"But you look fat in the new one."

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I just said to her its not a big deal, im not bothered and she can have what ever profile picture she wants!

Bradlea

Reaction score
LOL its so much good to you & also for her its not bore so at least she's good then my girl friend its a very innocent even she cannot make any profile or cover photo. :p