Problems at work.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just not getting along with people at work. People who I work with have been complaining. I'd rather not quit, since I have been working there for 3 years. I used to be a good employee, what should I do?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I am just not getting along with people at work. People who I work with have been complaining. I'd rather not quit, since I have been working there for 3 years. I used to be a good employee, what should I do?
Everything is what you make of it,ignore everything and you'll be fine.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well before we give any advice... What are they complaining about exactly?

Just ignoring the problem doesn't always make it go away.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, try not to hold grudges or try to 'get anyone back' so to speak. It will only make things worse. If anything, be more compassionate and try to be more helpful. If not, at least ignore them. It's really hard to give advice though because you don't really go into detail with what you are having problems with.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice.

I think things should go okay, hopefully. One of the girl that complains is quitting. The manager, I think I got along with okay today. I'm mostly working with new people for now, so I can avoid the bad ones.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck that! If you don't like where you work or don't enjoy your job, then quietly start finding a new job. Unless you know how to make massive amounts of money in a short period of time, you'll be working for quite some time. It's a lot more plesant working in an eviroment that you enjoy.