Problem with my friends

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys. Well, since I've turned 21 there's kind of been a dilemma. Most of the guys I hang out with aren't 21 yet, and well I really haven't seen them much since I've been able to go to the bars. We were all really good friends and I feel like this is kind of hurting it. To them it seems like I'm ditching them, but I don't want to just "chill" anymore, I want to go clubbin' with some other people. What should I do/say to my buds?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whose problem is it, yours or theirs? If they're your buds they won't hold you back. Besides they should be turning 21 relatively soon, right? If not, WTF are you doing hanging around children anyway! :nono:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
They're about a year younger than me.
If they can't hang out on their own for that short amount of time; well, let's just say it's good that you want to get out on your own.

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
Around here in the metro Atlanta area there are clubs where youngsters can get in, but of course they cannot drink. Look around your area and see if they exist. If you live in the sticks this may be a problem for you... oh wait a minute, for them.

Reaction score
If your friends are turning 21 soon then hopefully they'll be joining you, besides they shouldn't tell you what to do.