Problem with best friend

plaqueman

Reaction score
Ok i do not attempt/nor do i want to take attention away from my friend when he talks to girls but it keeps happening. For Example he always needs me to back him up when he makes a move on a chick, so the other night we are at this club and hes like ok im gonna move in on this girl, come over with me, So i go over and he talks to her. The girl is receptive and smiling alot then he introduces me and the girl pretty much begins to ignore him and continues to talk and flirt with me. I usually walk away or exuse myself but the girl will usually ignore him and end up finding me in the club when hes not around.my friend will usually end up getting pissed off and ruining the entire night by being all moopy and upset.... what can i do ? As of late it is putting a huge strain between me and my bestfriend.

playa

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like he's trying to use your mojo to get girls and it's backfiring on him. A friend doesn't use friends like that. You don't need this sh*t.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by playa
Sounds like he's trying to use your mojo to get girls and it's backfiring on him. A friend doesn't use friends like that. You don't need this sh*t.

Right.

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought it was the wingmans job to introduce the guy who's trying and then focus on the friends of the chicky to keep them away. At least this is what i do.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with willo. What me and my roommate do when we go out is that he'll go up to a girl and talk to her, then if he sees me walking by, he'll introduce me to her and then he just takes off, then I end up talking to her and getting her #. That's pretty much how we wing those situations. He's much better than I am with women so that's how we work it.