Problem bout an ex and her friend

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok last night me and a friend picked up a couple of chicks for a party that night, I knew one of the girls, but my friend already wanted to hit on her, so I agreed to be a sort of wingman and handle her friend. Well they come out and her friend is decent, maybe a 7.5. We go get some food and just chill until the party starts, and while talking to this girl I find out she's a friend of my ex.

We drive around for a while and eventually decide to hit up the party, so in we go and the alcohol and mary jane is flowing as usual, and this girl starts comming on to me. I pretty much resisted (friend of ex seemed like a bad idea, that and I know quite a few more hotties that I would rather hook up with). This went on till about 10:30 when the dude (who's house the party was at)'s dad came in and kicked about 50 drunk as hell teenagers out of the house to drive home.

So we head back to the friends house who i started all of this with (now with three extra guys, the drivers all sober) and the girl who was going after me pretty muc pinned me to the ground, and started making out with me like crazy. Well this (and other sorts of fooling around ;)) went on for about two hours, when right as we were rounding second base, my cell phone goes off and it's my parents. I guess another guy's mom had called my house saying he was supposed to be staying there or something. Well my parents are pissed (I wasn't at the house I said I would be at) so i they come to pick me up.

Finally, my problem (phew).

This girl is friend's with my ex, and I have plenty of other ones I would much rather start something with than her. How would you suggest I go about letting her know that nothing good could come of this and that there's no way it'll work out?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Hey, I have done the EX's best friend thing ... Its not that bad if you dig the girl. If you dont like her, then let her know ASAP and hope she wont tell your EX **** about.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well at this point, I just realized I've pretty much ****ed myself.

I don't want a relationship with her, but when she asked if I regretted last night I said "I don't regret anything I do in life"

Now she's asking for me to go to hang out with her alone while she babysits for a weekend comming up.

Damn.

I need some help here and quick.

Note: If I piss her off somehow, that could screw me with a bunch of hotties from the school she goes too - very bad.

Fabio

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJing gone bad

LOL you made a good response to the question just did it in the wrong situation.

Refuse the baby sitting thing(your busy) and all other alone hook ups but go out in groups then she wont think your avoiding her and wont hurt her feelings. She'll stress over you a bit and if she ever does actually ask you out formally on a date say something like you just wanna be friends or somen or your not looking for a LTR right now. That might hurt her but if you dont give her anymore signals she probably wont ask you to date.

Good Luck

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god dude, as I read that she asked if I "Saw anything happening with us" To which I took your advice and said I really wasn't looking for a relationship because my life was already way to busy. She's backing off a bit now. The nightmare that is today is almost over...