Preparing for a first date

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

It has been a long time since I've been out on a date. Its always ended with me getting friend zoned. I'm looking to change that.

I got this chicks number from a dating site and I'm planning on calling her tonight to set up a date for the weekend.

I'm going to tell her that we are going to meet up for ice cream.

Here are my questions:

Is it better to arrange a night time date or day time? Keep in mind this is the first date. Hopefully she looks good in person lol. You never know with online dating. From her pictures, I would say she is about a 7.5 with a good body.

How do I create/build attraction so she doesn't friend zone me?

Also, how do I know if I should go in for a kiss?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to prepare for a first date:

A. Dont spend any amount of time preparing (mentally or physically) for it other than getting dressed and going to the date. She is lucky to get a date with you, you have other things going on in your life, you dont need her or her approval.

If none of the above are accurate to your situation (i.e. you're a total beta pvssy with no options), then you mimic the above by

B. Setting up 3 or 4 other dates so you actually DO have options and other things to do. This way you will not be overwhelmed mentally by the prospect of one beautiful lady and tranform into a supplicating tampon (friendzone).

It is of course possible for supplicating tampons to get laid, however it will generally come at greater and greater risk to your well-being, as she realizes how much power she has over you and gradually crushes your soul.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw Ice cream. Ask her to come round your house instead. The excuse is you got an amazing view through your window and she should see it. When she arrives, relax in your room with her and take it from there.

You can have ice cream at home. It will be cheaper as well.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think asking a giirl you are yet to meet in person round to your place is a long shot tbh

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you wanna go back to your "condominium" to try on a few different condom brands you're undecided about. Kind of like a costume fitting if you will. Insist you value her opinion in regards to quality, material, color, and of course fit. Within hours, the fun will ensue and sex will be on her mind.

No female can resist the condominium condom-fitting pre-copulation play.

MartinARMT

Don Juan
Reaction score
For a first date I like to do something I find fun and enjoyable. You appear high value when having fun.