premature ejac

IllaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
fuken sucks. im having problems. dont say kegels because they dont do jack squat =\:box:

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recomend rubbing one to two out, a few hours before the date.... Foreplay is always good go from being inside her to fingering, or going down on her, change postions etc.... It will get better or it should..

Scar Tissue

Don Juan
Reaction score
they have numbing creams that you put on your penis. dulls the feeling.

I know you said not to say kegals... but six months isnt that long if it means you dont have to worry about using thick condoms, numbing creams, or masterbating

vlf445

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's rough man. I understand exactly how you're feeling. I've been dealing with the same problem on and off for the last few months. Here are a few things I tried that helped me. First, this is most a likely psychological rather than physical. When you stick you d1ck in her you can't be thinking about not blowing your load, or trying to last over a minute, or anything of the sort. The more you worry and think about it, the more stressed you'll become, which will only worsen your problem. Also, DO NOT try and distract yourself by thinking of weird **** that might turn you off so you don't come. This will also only make it go quicker. Try and get in tune with your partner, focus on how everything in your body is feelin, and start enjoying yourself damnit!!

You might also want to try changin a few lifestyle habits. I started running more often (3-4 times a week) as well as started eating healthier. A few weeks later, and I haven't blown my load too early once now since the problem stopped. In fact, now I even have trouble finishing myself off during intercourse, and I couldn't be any happier about it. It's hard to say that any of these ideas were direct cause and effect to stop it, but if nothing else, it helped give me confidence and made me stop worrying so much. DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS. Many girls are very understanding about it, and the ones who aren't usually don't respect you anyway and are just there for a lay. Keep workin on it man, keep us updated

Crow

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was mean. I was only joking. It just reminded me of a situation I had once.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kegels

IllaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm all very good advice. I just found some Lidocaine cream in my medicine cabinet and I tried that today with my hand. It worked very well. I think I will use this in the meantime. I will also start working out a little more, that will help apparently, and as I am typing, kegals kegals. As for the man who said, "don't think of weird ****", why not? That actually is something that seems to help some amount!

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IllaD said:
Hmmm all very good advice. I just found some Lidocaine cream in my medicine cabinet and I tried that today with my hand. It worked very well. I think I will use this in the meantime. I will also start working out a little more, that will help apparently, and as I am typing, kegals kegals. As for the man who said, "don't think of weird ****", why not? That actually is something that seems to help some amount!

If you numb your penis then won't it also numb her vag (unless maybe the cream completely absorbs into your skin?)
Why would she ever want to have sex with you again if she can't feel anything?

A good tip is to just practice longer when you spank it by going until you are about to orgasm and then stop. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Reaction score
yeah, rub one out.

I usually last 30 minutes at best on my first orgasm, and that took some toughening up. I've gone up to 4 with some chicks, and believe me...after your first, you won't need to play any mind games to keep yourself from blowing. If anything you'll be ****ing harder and harder.

Reaction score
If you feel you are cumming, kiss her or touch her body and stop the humping. Then continue after a few seconds and you should be fine :)

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try having more sex. I had this problem for a while because I was so inexperienced. Still happens once in a while but I can usually last a pretty long time now.

nextfryday

Reaction score
Two reasons why we ejaculate when we don't want to. We either get too nervous in the beginning or at some point get too tired and lose stamina. Both of those cause us to breathe faster. Breathe slow and deep...really pay attention and even count your breaths if you have to, and you'll be fine! I know from experience dude!!