Predictability

Quantum3k

Reaction score
Arite guys

First off I've been using the whole Mystery method techniques and a few quite advanced techniques for at least two years now.
I believe that being unpredictable is a great way to keep a girl into you, but I have met one girl who is so much like me that she can almost predict my unpredictability. I'm concerned that she will lose her interest soon unless I do something. I'm not going all soppy or gooey over her and am keeping being a challenge, but I just need to give her something a little more unpredictable! Any ideas would be great

Thanks in advance.

thezodiac

Reaction score
if she can predict your unpredictability then your no being unjpredictable. delivery needs to be worked on or the way you are doing it

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The very fact that you're worried she's losing interest and you've resorted to using mystery "techniques" to appear a certain way is not going to benefit you. Your insecurities are going to come out sooner or later, then what, more techniques? Why do you think she's not worried about YOU losing interest? I think that's a better question.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the downside to using techniques. You cover yourself up with an artificial you. Once it's all peeled away, you've got nothing left but an insecure AFC.

Work on making yourself a better, more attractive person, then you won't have to rely on techniques. You'll naturally come off as confident, and you won't have to worry about keeping the girl.