predict if she flakes

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IamJosan said:
I hate the whole 'remind me thing'. I was supposed to go out with this girl once, and nothing ever happened. So I called her the next day, told her she was supposed to go out with me, her response was "you were suppposed to call me".

-________-
Trust me, if a female is really feeling you, she will remember to get back at you with no reminders.

I remember in my younger days when this fat chick got a hold of my number through my cousin. I should have dealt with it immediately and told her to lose my number, but I told her i was going out of town for 3 weeks (which I wasn't). Approx 3 weeks later, guess who calls me up?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueline said:
she never reengaged me at the party after i left the conversations.
No, because that's YOUR job as a man. Step the **** up. Why didn't you go for a makeout at that party?

i didn't get any of that hovering behavior interested girls will give you sometimes.
That behavior means: CLOSE MOTHERF***ER!

When in doubt go for it. If she says no, try again. <- REPEAT THIS SHI*T until she gives in or threatens to call the police.

After you at least tried a couple of times and you got her number and text her and she replies back, you bet your ass you're in a whole different position.

Yupp, she SMS'd me today saying she forgot she has yoga on Thursday nights. This is the last time I take a girl's number when she's giving me poor non-verbals and not hovering. I mean, unless it's a last minute flyby, forget numbers without a make-out or some heavy eye contact preceding them.
My guess is she flaked on you because you weren't aggressive enough. Happened to me a dozen times. *****es want to be chased. Step up, don't care about the outcome and just go for it.

I deleted her number. I'll probably bump into her again since she's in my social circle. There's a great possibility she wasn't sexually interested in me, she just didn't want to seem like a ***** by turning down a number from some guy in her circle.
I'd say keep her number and text something crazy in a week or two.

Like: "I hate you" or "you're a weirdo"

That'll get a response 99% for sure and it's a great start to start something flirty.

Stop giving so much of a sh*t, dude. It's just a chick, you're being too much in the safe zone. Be willing to lose her because of your aggressiveness.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueline said:
this is a girl from my social circle that hit on me so hard when i had a girlfriend that was hotter than the rest of the girls at the party including her. i got her number last saturday at a party after smoking a few cigarettes with her. she never reengaged me at the party after i left the conversations. i didn't get any of that hovering behavior interested girls will give you sometimes.

me: hola [name] =). so when are we gonna grab coffee this week? -blueline
her: hello! i'm insanely busy with student teaching. Maybe some night later this week?
me: Okay. How bout thursday around 8 at starbucks?
her: Can it be 7? And can you remind me when it's closer? I'm ridiculously forgetful.
me: Sure, 7 works for me.
her: Great. Hasta luego!

Good that she offered an alternative, bad that she's setting up potential reasons to flake. Not uncommon when they're on the fence like she was. If she really wanted you, and she did have yoga or whatever, she'd have skipped it. Matter of fact that would have used that to my advantage to pimp myself and keep things going:

Her: I forgot I've got yoga on Thursdays.
Me: I'm more important than yogo.

It's a very much bring the movies context.

In the future a simple way to avoid having your time wasted is the morning of the day you planned to meet up text her around 10 am saying you'll be 10 minutes late beause youve' got a quick errand to run and ask if that's okay. If she's going to flake this will be her chance to bail out, thus saving you from wasting your time.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueline said:
Actually, this is a novice maneuver. A girl that gets asked out a lot would blow you off first instance by saying "Sorry, my schedule is too full this semester" after the first message I sent. This is so not an expert.
I wrote it wrong, what I meant is the stringing along part to that rejection and not the blowing off.

beta2alpha

Reaction score
blueline said:
Yupp, she SMS'd me today saying she forgot she has yoga on Thursday nights. This is the last time I take a girl's number when she's giving me poor non-verbals and not hovering. I mean, unless it's a last minute flyby, forget numbers without a make-out or some heavy eye contact preceding them.

I got the same BS message (forgot she had a Yoga class) just recently with a girl I was dating - should have called her on it - didn't - and the rest is history. I'm glad I found this site.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
No, because that's YOUR job as a man. Step the **** up. Why didn't you go for a makeout at that party?

When in doubt go for it. If she says no, try again. <- REPEAT THIS SHI*T until she gives in or threatens to call the police.

After you at least tried a couple of times and you got her number and text her and she replies back, you bet your ass you're in a whole different position.

My guess is she flaked on you because you weren't aggressive enough. Happened to me a dozen times. *****es want to be chased. Step up, don't care about the outcome and just go for it.

That'll get a response 99% for sure and it's a great start to start something flirty.

Stop giving so much of a sh*t, dude. It's just a chick, you're being too much in the safe zone. Be willing to lose her because of your aggressiveness.
1. This is how you get kicked out of a house party. I didn't go for the makeout because she had closed body language. My friend told a girl he had an 8 inch **** once, and guess what? He was kicked out never and invited back. He's ****ing good looking and charming, too.

Nah, if I creep her out, I can't **** the rest of the girls in that circle. There's one girl that's hotter than her that's given me actual non-verbal come-on signals just from me standing in the same group of friends she's talking to. I never capitalized on it because I was waiting for this other girl to show up that I knew liked me (and it was proven, lol). The only thing that made me go for her number was my pride.

This verbal flirtation bull**** is just an artform; it entirely meaningless, linguistic fun. I'm never listening to what a girl says again to determine if she is sexually interested in me, I'm just watching her eyes and body language. The conversation is a smoke-screen for what is actually going on. I can talk about boring **** like cognitive science research and be getting a ******* in stairwell 30 minutes later.

*****es don't really want to be chased outside of the initial approach.

If a girl is giving you non-verbal come-on signals, there is none of this guesswork bull**** like this thread. Whenever I actually get laid, I never have to make a thread.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:

Snowdog, have you gotten laid yet?

Just asking, because if this your approach it might some indication of why.

You've got to know when to cut to the chase, figure out she isn't interested and go after other girls.

Not go overboard in a creepy way when she isn't interested and blow your chances with the rest of the group.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
It's not like: "She likes me or she likes me not, her IL is high enough or it isn't. It has already been decided, now I just need to find out by asking her out". No.....the very way you carry yourself WHILE you ask her out, is gonna influence her interest level. Perhaps her IL was low at the party, but it wasn't absent, right? She was hitting on you, you said... Well, your behavior throughout the texting (with the action of not accepting that disrespectful request being key) could've made it rise high enough for her to decide and go out with you. Then, if you had acted like a total alpha during the date, it might've risen to great hights and she'd be totally into you...
No offense, but I think this kind of way of thinking is misleading. It's true that the way you carry yourself does influence her attraction to you, but only at this very minimal almost prerequisite level. It's important for all girls, actually. You can't walk in as some slouched over chump and expect anything but a <6 to want to go out with you. However, attraction is mostly a passive process that involves the girl doing a comparison between your looks/status and her physical attractiveness (if her self-esteem is low, this value might be lower than it should be). You have no control over it. Find me an average looking, middle class 23 year old who consistently has good looking girlfriends rated >7 with high self-esteem. He doesn't exist. I can find a you a million average looking guys who somewhat consistently bed >7's with low self-esteem (I'm one of them).

Trust me, I've ****ed WAAAAAAAAAAAY hotter girls than this one. Her displayed interest level was artificially high at one point because I had a girlfriend at the time hotter than 95% of the girls at my university (she looks like Natalie Portman, lol). She was just trying to make my gf at the time jealous. It didn't work, because as the girl in the OP and her friend were hitting on me, I put my arm around my girlfriend to make her comfortable yet still be able to soak in the attention of the girl in the OP. She was saying crap like "I LOVE Colombians" enthusiastically multiple times after I told her I'm half Colombian and then going on and on about how soft my hands are. I caught the girl in the OP later on in the party when we were by ourselves and she did that flighty bullshit uninterested girls do when you try talking to them.

I mean, man, if I can't talk about what I want to talk about on a date or be anything but myself, then fuck that girl. I don't need to alpha as prescribed by some pickup website (of course my body language should be expressive and open, but beyond that, you don't need anything else). If I'm feeling down or philosophical (this is supposedly the anti-girl topic) I want to be able to talk about it (albeit within acceptable levels of depth). Guess what? I've gotten laid on first date by telling girls I'm depressed, talking about philosophical stuff, talking about my psycholinguistics research, and reminiscing about our exes (leading one girl to start crying [yes, we hooked up later on that night]). That's not alpha behavior, but it's honest behavior, and in this plastic world of fakes and phonies, it's a refreshing thing.

When a girl is sexually attracted to you, she will drag her vagina over broken glass to hang out with you. I mean, do you think the girls that I've gotten to come out and eventually have sex with are lower quality than this one? No way, haha.

I like your advice of ignoring her when she asks me to remind her. That's a pretty good way to fuck with her ego, which could get her to come out on the date. I don't think you'd get much more than that unless she finally realizes she's physically attracted to you, which is doubtful because it would've happened ages ago otherwise.

Female attraction is not that complex, it's much like our own. If you're autistic, it's super complicated, though. However, keeping a woman happy in a relationship is kinda complicated.