Practicing cold approaches in another city

faeyt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question. I want to practice cold approaches as I've actually never done them...and I'm visiting Buffalo today with the family for shopping. I'm usually left alone and I figured I'd might as well start practicing approaching in a different city where there's pretty much no consequences for getting rejected. Of course there's probably no need for a number close but I'd aim for that anyway since I'd be in a shopping mall.

Any tips? Other than basic stuff written in the DJ bible, is there anything I can do extra considering I don't live there (i.e. going further or being more ridiculous just to see what works?)

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach every girl you can, but make it subtle so you won't seem like a homeless guy who walks up to everyone. I've experienced that the best method is when you seem like you are walking somewhere but noticed this fascinating girl and wanted to know more about her.
I love doing cold approaches on vacations since you will never have to see them again, and since you are outdoors a lot you can force yourself to approach more.

The problem I see is that the girls you will meet live in a DIFFERENT city. If you are staying there over night try to hook up with them at the spot instead of just getting their number.

faeyt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
The problem I see is that the girls you will meet live in a DIFFERENT city. If you are staying there over night try to hook up with them at the spot instead of just getting their number.
I'm actually okay with that. I've never done approaches at all and I want to get accustomed to doing it so that when I get back to Ontario and back into my university town, I'll be more comfortable with it.

Thing is I'll mainly be in malls, and at night since it's a family trip we all basically share one hotel room, so there's no way I'd be able to get away with hooking up with a girl at night. I'd probably do that on a road trip with the boys on another occasion.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Honestly I feel this will be very good for you. you will see that it is not that big of a deal plus the fact you live in another city will actually raise your value to them b/c your time is limited, women play these fairy tale fantasies in their head, of meeting guys....it will also prob make it easier to get a number b/c they see it as less of a threat b/c if u dont see them when u r there u will never call again....give them a spontaneous choice...Id even try escalating just to see what happeneds hey u never know....this will help boost your confidence and u can test the waters to see what works and what doesnt!!!! GOOOD LUCK SIR

Keep Spinning Boyz,
J0504S

faeyt

Don Juan
Reaction score
j0504s said:
Honestly I feel this will be very good for you. you will see that it is not that big of a deal plus the fact you live in another city will actually raise your value to them b/c your time is limited, women play these fairy tale fantasies in their head, of meeting guys....it will also prob make it easier to get a number b/c they see it as less of a threat b/c if u dont see them when u r there u will never call again....give them a spontaneous choice...Id even try escalating just to see what happeneds hey u never know....this will help boost your confidence and u can test the waters to see what works and what doesnt!!!! GOOOD LUCK SIR
Never thought of that...sounds good, thanks!

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo