Power of a hug

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience with the last few women I have been with I have noticed how wonderful a hug can work. Being a growing DJ myself started working well with women, but I was also trying to find my own small ways of improving my DJ skills. Ive been doing great meeting plenty of new women taking them out having a good time hooking up, but I have continued to notice that when meeting someone I've talked to prior before meeting there was a bit of physical tension between me and the other person; of course that went away after the night went through but it took way too long just to break that small tension. So what did I do? I found a way to take that small tension away, meeting with the girls I was talking to I would talk to them the night before on the phone or so, and after having a casual convo I would say " I am gunna get my hug when you first see me tomorrow right? " and of course they would all say yea of course why wouldn't you, I mean who doesn't love a good hug. So I have come to realize that those hugs killed any physical tension there was floating around so now instead of ending the night with just some simple hand holding I am ending my night with kissing , making out, mabey even more. So remember get your hugs there worth it and you will also feel a lot more better around the person you are with.

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I hugged a girl for joke once, (knew she was gonna diss me but she didn't) and after that, she was all over me. But i didn't went for her, cause my AFc mind was just focusing on 1 girl :(

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
djweses89 said:
In my experience with the last few women I have been with I have noticed how wonderful a hug can work. Being a growing DJ myself started working well with women, but I was also trying to find my own small ways of improving my DJ skills. Ive been doing great meeting plenty of new women taking them out having a good time hooking up, but I have continued to notice that when meeting someone I've talked to prior before meeting there was a bit of physical tension between me and the other person; of course that went away after the night went through but it took way too long just to break that small tension. So what did I do? I found a way to take that small tension away, meeting with the girls I was talking to I would talk to them the night before on the phone or so, and after having a casual convo I would say " I am gunna get my hug when you first see me tomorrow right? " and of course they would all say yea of course why wouldn't you, I mean who doesn't love a good hug. So I have come to realize that those hugs killed any physical tension there was floating around so now instead of ending the night with just some simple hand holding I am ending my night with kissing , making out, mabey even more. So remember get your hugs there worth it and you will also feel a lot more better around the person you are with.
I use to give girls massive bear like hugs they loved it.

Also its a great way to cope a feel. HAHA

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol would it be acceptable to just hug them when I first see them on dates?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I always hug. It indeed breaks any physical tension, establishes that you like to touch, you get to smell her, show her how manly you are when you squeeze her...

Vital ^_^

DontQuitYet

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to hijack this post but...I've been critizized on my hugs before. There are many different hugs to women. If you put your hands too high on their backs it means "just friends". The lower the better.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
i have hugged more men than girls in my life. i am proud of that.

for the 100th time...hugs are not weak. they are not romantic. girls hug everything. while you are getting off on it she is thinking about what sounds good for dessert.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice copy and paste.